• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Below are all the companies being ran by these scammers.

Yunma Tianlong - company they claim is at the top of the food chain
Clearing Falcon
Kinghts
Business Choice Partners Group
GPI Markets
Allbright Financial FX
ETHBTCFOREX
Valley Tech Spec

Last edited:
Below are all the companies being ran by these scammers.

Yunma Tianlong - company they claim is at the top of the food chain
Clearing Falcon
Kinghts
Business Choice Partners Group
GPI Markets
Allbright Financial FX
ETHBTCFOREX
Valley Tech Spec

Most of these scam site has the same address:

Unit G25 Waterfront Studios, 1 Dock Road, London, United Kingdom, E16 1AH

The person Bin Li is the director from the address. Not sure if that's a real person.

I keep seeing the same pattern with these guys, newly registered business within the last few months, using the same website templates with different names but always the same address.

Most of these scam site has the same address:

Unit G25 Waterfront Studios, 1 Dock Road, London, United Kingdom, E16 1AH

The person Bin Li is the director from the address. Not sure if that's a real person.

I keep seeing the same pattern with these guys, newly registered business within the last few months, using the same website templates with different names but always the same address.
Yes the address is not real. Also any company that publishes a FINTRAC certificate on their website is deliberately using that form as fraud to lure investors and lie about being regulated. Why....because FINTRAC does not issue or provide certificates and it does not regulate brokers. Only the Securities Commissions in Canada regulate brokers.

Hi Elliot,

Thanks for sharing your story. I think you can open up a new thread in this forum so it's easier for other potential victims when looking for LEAD DEER COMPANY LIMITED leaddeerltd.com and not end up like all of us.

You are not naïve, these crooks took advantage of our vulnerability and this kind of incident can happen to anyone. I know that is useless to say this but all of us lost a lot of money too. Most importantly you should guard yourself if all your private info been exposed and the financial loss, you can take it as a lesson. Believe in karma, they won't end up well, also we have a lot of people reporting this and working with official authorities.

Please REPORT to all authorities. Don't think a legal team can do much unless you can rush and give pressure to international police on this case. Also, beware if you are looking for people who can help you take those money back because most likely 99% are scammers too.

Be safe and good luck bro!
A new website soon is going live leaddeerltd.info that will expose the scammers at Lead Deer Ltd. and the destructive work they do. Lead Deer Ltd. has connections with south American Rebels and fund criminally earned money to these rebels for Drugs and Weapons. In this web site there will be links to various Police Agencies and Government Money Laundering Prevention Agencies. Departments such as FBI, SCotland Yards, etc for prevention of Drugs and Arm Trades will be included so all those who have been Scammed can complete the forms and file a report and complaint with those agencies. These crooks can not get away with their criminal activities. This web site will cover the criminal activities of Lead Dear Ltd. in Canada, USA, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong and China. I invite you to post any information you have about these crooks in this Forum so it is included in the Web Site of leaddeerltd.info

Yes the address is not real. Also any company that publishes a FINTRAC certificate on their website is deliberately using that form as fraud to lure investors and lie about being regulated. Why....because FINTRAC does not issue or provide certificates and it does not regulate brokers. Only the Securities Commissions in Canada regulate brokers.
If you go to official FINTRAC canada Web Site, They are registered. Enter but government of Canada for now is not aware of their scams hopefully soon 5 governments around the world will be made aware and these scumbags are hopefully shutdown and put behind the bars. Stay tuned.

Hi Elliot,

Thanks for sharing your story. I think you can open up a new thread in this forum so it's easier for other potential victims when looking for LEAD DEER COMPANY LIMITED leaddeerltd.com and not end up like all of us.

You are not naïve, these crooks took advantage of our vulnerability and this kind of incident can happen to anyone. I know that is useless to say this but all of us lost a lot of money too. Most importantly you should guard yourself if all your private info been exposed and the financial loss, you can take it as a lesson. Believe in karma, they won't end up well, also we have a lot of people reporting this and working with official authorities.

Please REPORT to all authorities. Don't think a legal team can do much unless you can rush and give pressure to international police on this case. Also, beware if you are looking for people who can help you take those money back because most likely 99% are scammers too.

Be safe and good luck bro!
Hi, I just open a thread about LEAD DEER COMPANY LIMITED and shared my story about how I get scammed. Maybe all of you can share something about this company and the Weibo influencer. Check it out: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...d-deer-company-limited-leaddeerltd-com.68930/

East-Century is the new website being ran by the same scammers as Business Choice Partners and Aga Trade. They recycled the IP for all three websites. There is a new thread, see below.

Back