• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info BUXForex.com

Asking questions about a company

stronghand

Private
Good morning, I am asking the community if anyone has heard or dealt with this broker.

buxforex.com

Nothing in the review section. I believe to be legit but hoping I can get some feedback.

Thanks in advance. I believe this broker to be in Asia. They do allow US participants.

Good morning, I am asking the community if anyone has heard or dealt with this broker.

The claimed FCA registration on BuxForex.com ties to BuxMarkets.com

BuxForex has no phone number. BuxMarkets has a phone number. Call or email BuxMarkets and ask them if BuxForex is really part if their organization or not.

BuxMarkets (which is definitely under the UK FCA) does NOT accept US clients.

BuxForex.com was registered (after being unregistered for a few years) less than 30 days ago.

Again, contact BuxMARKETS.com support and find out if BuxForex is related or if it's "borrowing" their regulator info without permission. Report back here and let everyone know what they say.

Thank you for the direction to follow. Here are my results. Buxmarkets.com is not associated with buxforex.com. Buxmarkets.com is a legitimate company.
The person who is recommending me to buxforex.com sent me a copy of this FCA certificate (see attached). I looked on the FCA website and found Bux Financial Services, which is linked to buxmarkets.com.
So, with some simple reasoning I would deduce that this buxforex.com is a scam broker, especially since they accept US clients.
Once again, it just goes to show that there are lots of pitfalls out there today. Taking the time to do a little research will usually provide the correct information.
I hope someone else will find this information usefull.

Attachments

• photo_2022-09-26_20-12-14.jpg
    photo_2022-09-26_20-12-14.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 17
Thank you for the direction to follow. Here are my results. Buxmarkets.com is not associated with buxforex.com. Buxmarkets.com is a legitimate company.

You probably should sent that certificate to the UK FCA. Letting BuxMarkets know that a clone firm is stealing their brand and credentials would also be helpful. They may be able to take legal action to have buxforex shut down.

You probably should sent that certificate to the UK FCA. Letting BuxMarkets know that a clone firm is stealing their brand and credentials would also be helpful. They may be able to take legal action to have buxforex shut down.
As a matter of fact, I did send this certificate to the account manager I was emailing with at Buxmarkets, and got a reply that they were already aware of this clone and has in fact been reported to the FCA multiple times. I am presuming this is being filed as yet another case of non-action by a governing authority.

According to their web portal, withdrawals are in both USDT and BTC. But I don't know if they actually let you withdraw.

Back