• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Buyer Beware - Forex Bully seminar

I am having an issue with a company

tlwatchman

Recruit
If you attended the Forex Bully seminar it sounds almost word for word like the Great Event Robot seminar which was nothing more than a recorded seminar that sounded like a live seminar.

The wording is virtually same, the bonuses, the same rip off values. You should be careful.

FPA should check these guys out.

TL Watchman

Beware indeed

Also, they've been sending out the supposed live results of their trading...Well, the overall results do look impressive, however if you go through them trade by trade, as I did, you'll find a number of places where - if you'd had the misfortune to start trading with a $10,000 account right at that point - your account would have been completely wiped out in as few as 8 trading days (Yeah, I found one spot where it took a mere 5 trades to completely eradicate $10,000). And this is true on both their "conservative" and "aggressive" strategies (In fact, I think it was the "conservative" one that suffered the horrific 8-day $10,000 wipeout).

Now, admittedly, if you could have bankrolled the thing with, say, $50,000, you might have survived and done very well...but I don't know too many traders who have that kind of capital to START Forex trading with (I know I certainly didn't!).

I actually had to try it anyways, so I ran the thing with fixed micro lots, by default the settings are 45pips TP and 180 SL. I left it going for about a week and the thing was going relatively fine until the last 3 trades. -180 pips on each one. So total for the week -402 pips. Results provided from a live account. So good thing it's off the market because it was worthless anyways.

At the moment I'm still fighting to get my refund. Will keep you posted as soon as I get a verdict from Plimus.

Back