• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss buyforexsignals.com

General discussions of a financial company
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!
stay away from buyforexsignals.com!!! Save money!!!
I bought these product (Forex signals) for $110 per month. As it turned out this is not buy or sell signals, this is just levels that you can use for "sell or buy - it is up to you!". Just absurd and makes no sense. I know that I can either sell or buy. The most important - is to know when to buy and when to sell. Levels I can calculate byself without paying $ 110 per month. So I tried this product for only one day and I do not happy! I already found the quality singnals for just $ 10 dollars a month, and they bring me a profit! So I used their product for only one day, and how they website said, I want to get my money back! When Im asked about money - they ignore all my messages! They answered at once only when I sent a complaint to the PayPal Resolution Center, and refused to return my money back! Now the PayPal is conducting an investigation again this scam! Be smart!!! Check this
forexjustice.com/Review_Section/Forex_Signal_Reviews/Buy_Forex_Signals.html

Indeed this is a scam and it is related also to these sites:

fxsignals24.com
fxpublisher.com
fxprofiteers.com
traderhub.net
gallant capital
brokerage

The names he is using

Peter Valentinov
Alexander Wiguna Wessels
Dimas Hadiatmodjo
Dima Grigoriev
J. Morrisen
Umer Shekh

If you see any of these names, don't do business with them (him). This guy is so sick in his head, he plays many roles.
They will try and get your log in for your account and just drain it empty for fun. The only thing they get is the monthly subscription fee, but you can loose much more if you do managed accounts with him.

Back