• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CAC400.com

General discussions of a financial company
Cac400 is a dangerous scam. Join me to take them down together. Next week I am suing them because of scamming me. Join me I have got a lawyer friend that will help us not only take them down but even imprison those who are responsible. A couple of months ago an Indian woman named Riya Sen called me from Italy and I trusted her because I already had a pure Indian friend in Melbourne. She began showing me how much profit I am making in Metatrader 4. She promised me that I can withdraw my half of profit at the end of each month but when it came to action not only they did not pay me a penny of profit but they wanted me to deposit more. I even told them that I sue you if you don’t pay me but they didn’t care since they think they are untraceable but actually they’re not thanks to cyber police and technology. I will wait for you till next week to join me then sue them since the more the merrier. just now we are 3 that have been scammed even one person in our membership can make our claim stronger. We sue them not only in the country that we live but in their own country.

Cac400 is a dangerous scam. Join me to take them down together. Next week I am suing them because of scamming me. Join me I have got a lawyer friend that will help us not only take them down but even imprison those who are responsible. A couple of months ago an Indian woman named Riya Sen called me from Italy and I trusted her because I already had a pure Indian friend in Melbourne. She began showing me how much profit I am making in Metatrader 4. She promised me that I can withdraw my half of profit at the end of each month but when it came to action not only they did not pay me a penny of profit but they wanted me to deposit more. I even told them that I sue you if you don’t pay me but they didn’t care since they think they are untraceable but actually they’re not thanks to cyber police and technology. I will wait for you till next week to join me then sue them since the more the merrier. just now we are 3 that have been scammed even one person in our membership can make our claim stronger. We sue them not only in the country that we live but in their own country.

I too fell foul of them they contacted me re joining and email an IB AGREEMENT on 1st March, never responded to email or returned the agreement. They said they were traders I had traded FX WITH A GUY IN Cyrus over 2 years ago legit platform. When I checked my March statement because had no money in account someon had taken two large sums £428 and £237 approx on 1st March using as reference PFA*paipi followed by unique CN number and last 4 digits of my credit card. When I queried with bank fraud team they said had I received any emails on 1st March 2017. Only CAC400 and a GROUPON advertisement full of offers neither of which I replied to.

I have been scammed too from them. €.3800 have gone.

I too fell foul of them they contacted me re joining and email an IB AGREEMENT on 1st March, never responded to email or returned the agreement. They said they were traders I had traded FX WITH A GUY IN Cyrus over 2 years ago legit platform. When I checked my March statement because had no money in account someon had taken two large sums £428 and £237 approx on 1st March using as reference PFA*paipi followed by unique CN number and last 4 digits of my credit card. When I queried with bank fraud team they said had I received any emails on 1st March 2017. Only CAC400 and a GROUPON advertisement full of offers neither of which I replied to.

I have lost with them money too. My story was slightly different. I sent them money twice one account was:
PFA*FUHUI
SHENZHEN CN
another:
MAS*BISONT TECH
SHANGHAI CNt
Tottaly 1000 EUR + fees
When I made profit 700 EUR I wanted withdrawal 500 Eur, the problems started, some ghost!!! got my password and started to trade on my account ..... nothing to withdrawal then.... they told me it was simply cyber crime..but before that happend they were trading on my account too...they know my password = ghost = cac400 = dangerous scaming mafia!!!!! Never guys!!!!! dont be fools!!!!!!!

Back