Cache Coin Investment : $7,128 MONEY LOST DUE TO 18 MONTHS PROLONGED PAYOUT WITHDRAWAL IN BINARY OPTIONS UK

Yes, local cybercrime complaint and don't send any money o anyone in the name of recovery. This is my suggestions, next all up to you.

Will my filing of report in consumer.gov be helpful in my case?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200818_033959.jpg
    Screenshot_20200818_033959.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 4
It has to be but I am saying you should contact your local Cybercrime cell as well.
I already reported my case in our local Cybercrime cell Sir.
What another course of action can I do Sir?
Cachecoininvestment.com is forcing me to pay another $522for them to release my payout withdrawal. This is the same promise that their customer service is saying after the 25 payments I did in their company btc wallet address just to get my withdrawal. I already lost $8,110 to them and they want more money from me Sir.
I hope you can help me with this matter. Thank you so much.

I already reported my case in our local Cybercrime cell Sir.
What another course of action can I do Sir?
Cachecoininvestment.com is forcing me to pay another $522for them to release my payout withdrawal. This is the same promise that their customer service is saying after the 25 payments I did in their company btc wallet address just to get my withdrawal. I already lost $8,110 to them and they want more money from me Sir.
I hope you can help me with this matter. Thank you so much.
What is the reply from the cyber cell?

I get no response from them. In this pandemic, this kind of case is not a priority of them.

Hope you get sorted soon
"This is currently an easy issue which can easily be resolve here." That is the reply of cachecoininvestment.com customer support via whatsapp message. He said that paying another $522 after sending them a total amount of $8,110 already after almost 2 long years of trying to get my withdrawal is the only way out if I want to get my withdrawal. This the same statement that he said for the 21 times that I sent them payments believing that after sending the amount they are forcing me to pay, I will get my withdrawal.

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Sep 25, 2020 at 11:14 AM

It has been 22 months since I started this exhausting withdrawal of my profit in cachecoininvestment. com. I had done everything I can. I sought the assistance of Forex Peace Army and filed a complaint in different regulators and agencies who can help me, but until now I am still in this uncertain future in quest for my profit withdrawal. I am asking for guidance and help. What else can I do to recover my $8,110 to Anthony Cole my trader, and to cachecoininvestment.com trading platform. I am hoping that you can help me. This company keeps on ignoring the invitation to join my thread. What they care about is how to get more money from me. I already lost $8,110 to them but instead of releasing my payout, they are asking for more money over and over again.

I recently got scammed by who I believe are the same bunch of people. They go by WhatsApp contact numbers of +447727739964, and +447727419053. They call themselves Anthony Cole and Steve Hong respectively, but it doesn't matter. They're all fake.

Don't pay them a single cent more. They scams and scums and you won't get anything back, I think. Just don't give them any more money.

Cachecoininvestment is a defunct site. I fell for bitsinvestment.com, which is still active now.

Don't belive them.

Back