Cache Coin Investment : $7,128 MONEY LOST DUE TO 18 MONTHS PROLONGED PAYOUT WITHDRAWAL IN BINARY OPTIONS UK

I recently got scammed by who I believe are the same bunch of people. They go by WhatsApp contact numbers of +447727739964, and +447727419053. They call themselves Anthony Cole and Steve Hong respectively, but it doesn't matter. They're all fake.

Don't pay them a single cent more. They scams and scums and you won't get anything back, I think. Just don't give them any more money.

Cachecoininvestment is a defunct site. I fell for bitsinvestment.com, which is still active now.

Don't belive them.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.
Until now FxMaster, I still don't get any good news about my lost money Here Sir

I recently got scammed by who I believe are the same bunch of people. They go by WhatsApp contact numbers of +447727739964, and +447727419053. They call themselves Anthony Cole and Steve Hong respectively, but it doesn't matter. They're all fake.

Don't pay them a single cent more. They scams and scums and you won't get anything back, I think. Just don't give them any more money.

Cachecoininvestment is a defunct site. I fell for bitsinvestment.com, which is still active now.

Don't belive them.
Please make a Review in Scam Alert about the Fraud committed by cachecoininvestment so we can file our case against them here in Forex Peace Army.

Please make a Review in Scam Alert about the Fraud committed by cachecoininvestment so we can file our case against them here in Forex Peace Army.
In the first place , you don't have their contact address and that makes contact tracing difficult. What you referred to as a profit is just a mere figure written out on the website. The purpose is to use it as a bait to swindle you of your money. I will just advise you to put your mind off it and move on . I have just lost almost $8000 to deriv.com as well this week because they manipulated the trading platform against me and that has put me into serious debt. Will I kill myself because of that ? I am ready to face the outcome of that with courage

In the first place , you don't have their contact address and that makes contact tracing difficult. What you referred to as a profit is just a mere figure written out on the website. The purpose is to use it as a bait to swindle you of your money. I will just advise you to put your mind off it and move on . I have just lost almost $8000 to deriv.com as well this week because they manipulated the trading platform against me and that has put me into serious debt. Will I kill myself because of that ? I am ready to face the outcome of that with courage
Thank you for sharing your thoughts on my case. I am fully aware that all these efforts to recover my lost money might all just be a waste of time because resolving cases related to recovering money lost in trading is next to zero, however, I am hoping that sharing my personal experience in this trading platform reviewer website will enlighten the mind of people who are like me, new in trading, to be extra careful in putting their hard earned money in this company cachecoininvestment.com. It might be too late for me because Anthony Cole and the people behind cachecoininvestment. com already swindled my, $8,110 (That is not my profit. It is the total amount of my own money that I lost to them), I am doing this to be the living witness on how trading platforms are involved in such morbid activity-scamming people using trading as an excuse. It is my hope that by sharing my testimony, Forex Peace Army as a concerned vigilant organization against trading fraud can be stronger in its batlecry-fighting against trading fraud. If victims will keep experiences like this from the public, people behind cachecoininvestment.com will endlessly continue to scam more people and heartlessly enjoy the opportunity to ruin more lives.

Is there hope still that I can recover my deposit money $8,110 in Cachecoininvestment.com? Can someone in FPA, help me? I had been struggling to get any positive outcome to recover my money but a lot of Money Chargeback sites in the internet keep on trying to scam me more after I lost so much money in this alledgedly scam trading platform.

Is there hope still that I can recover my deposit money $8,110 in Cachecoininvestment.com? Can someone in FPA, help me? I had been struggling to get any positive outcome to recover my money but a lot of Money Chargeback sites in the internet keep on trying to scam me more after I lost so much money in this alledgedly scam trading platform.
FPA can help expose scams. And to some degree, help legitimate companies come to a resolution. But we cannot change the mindset of a scammer.

Unfortunately, we also cannot change the mindset of a girlfriend who keeps running back to their super-abusive boyfriend a helpless victim either. Please do not send any more people you don't know well your money, unless it is intended to be a donation.

Back