• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CAD-Trader.com

General discussions of a financial company
I am using it

I am using this EA on a real account. I bought it this week-end and the support is VERY EFFICIENT. This EA is a kind of martingale which need retracement. So it is to use with no leverage... or less than 1 (also on CAD as the volatility is not too high). It works correctly. Be aware that your statement may not be similar to the demo at FPA, as the first deal will probably not be made at the same time as on FPA. To combine this EA with some other EA will be great... The idea.. you put 1000 and deal 0.01 lot. an leave it. Also sometimes you can close manually some ++ deals as well as 1 limit an it offer some opportunities.. I leave you thinking !

Last edited:
I am using this EA on a real account. I bought it this week-end and the support is VERY EFFICIENT. This EA is a kind of martingale which need retracement. So it is to use with no leverage... or less than 1 (also on CAD as the volatility is not too high). It works correctly. Be aware that your statement may not be similar to the demo at FPA, as the first deal will probably not be made at the same time as on FPA. To combine this EA with some other EA will be great... The idea.. you put 1000 and deal 0.01 lot. an leave it. Also sometimes you can close manually some ++ deals as well as 1 limit an it offer some opportunities.. I leave you thinking !

Let me know how you go i'm very interested in this bot as it doesn't seem to be one of those bots that only performs well for FPA and poorly for everyone else

You have to understand how it works

To ABurns
No, this EA is working and the statement is true... moreover, you have to be aware that it may also blow your account if a hugh move appear and the leverage you are using is too high and if you have no retracement at least 50% (within many parameters you can put a stop loss limit depending on account equity to avoid such disaster). On Monday May 17, I guarantee you I made USD 166 with 0.1 lot by playing with this EA. For me, it is important to understand how the EA works and also the quality of the services given by the developper. You shall not look for 50% a month, even it is possible within a trading range (but everybody know that more profit target = more risk); USD 1000 and 0.01 lot shall give you 10-20% per month which is... EXCELLENT. Hope this is helpful for you. You have to understand HOW it works.

Thanks

Yeah for me 20% is ideal to me a bot that cliams to make 50%+ a month is very questionable and I would consider very dangerous.

Thanks thats exactly what i needed, as for blowing the account I think most bots if not all tend to do that if not controlled properly with money management and proper understanding of the settings (I've done that before).

ABURNS.. if you are using it... and you have 15 deals open as example, you should consider to close manually some profitable deals while some retracement... then you close the limit (if you close a L deal, you close the L limit) and it will put a new limit... because if a strong move, you may never retrace a least 60%. I suggest 1000 and 0.01 lot.. and always the same number of lot even if you have profit... This kind of EA may give a large drawdown but it works well (no bug).

Rating: I give 5 Stars for the services and for the quality of the EA (this EA works very well, according to the job it as to do). Moreover don't forget to read my previous comments relating to the risk of such EA. This EA help me to make USD 400 within 3 days 0.1 lot (note that I got such result... by playing a little with it - after the first week by leaving it running alone, it would have made more or less equivalent result. Never forget to follow what happend on your account and sometimes to take the right decision. May 20th, first week USD + 595.

Last edited:
Back