Caesar Trade aka CTFC Ltd, TFB Global Ltd, TFB Ltd, CTFC Technology & Administration etc.

eforbe

Private
FIRSTLY I KNOWS ITS LONG BUT ITS WORTH READING

Although the FPA has put these as a scam I would just like to ensure that this is reiterated as much as possible.
I have dealt with Caesar Trade for a number of Years mainly for testing out Eas and signal providers, I wanted to test live so used their 400% bonus accounts for obvious reasons, I have spoken to Eric Harbor on the phone numerous times and he seemed like a genuine person. I of course checked them out and questioned the reviews but as most traders know when bonus accounts are used there are lots of T&C's and traders don't always read the small print so his answers were satisfactory to me, I did also warn him of the consequences in the event his promises were not met, which I hope he didn't forget about. However the crunch comes when you want to withdraw anything so roll forward 11 months from a withdrawal request and I find myself currently issuing a petition against the company TFB Ltd and its Directors Mr Eric Harbor and Mr Moni Shlomi Micha, they have done their utmost to hide the identity of the ownership of Caesar Trading and even changed their 'About Us' section on the website prior to the first hearing to deceive the court. There was a bomb scare on the first hearing and if that wasn't enough as they live in Israel the 4 months of notice wasn't enough for them to send a defence in so the Judge allowed an adjournment. The case was then moved to the 20th Dec (Yesterday) and to everyone's surprise there was 'technical difficulties' with them being able to represent themselves so again the Judge allowed another adjournment until Feb. In the meantime they have kept my money, are continuing stealing everyone else's and no doubt hiding assets in the event we win the case.

Their defence is as follows, Caesar Trade is not a trading name of TFB Ltd (Formerley CTFC Ltd), Caesar Trade is a Seychelles based company, CTFC Ltd (now TFB Ltd) processes payments but is not limited to and finally as my deposit was made through Moneynet there was no financial connection to TFB Ltd (Formerly CTFC Ltd)

So lets look at the history of Caesar Trade;

17/9/13 - CTFC Ltd registered in New Zealand Company Registration 465320 Director and Shareholder Eric Harbor
7/11/13 - CTFC Ltd registered with Financial Services Provider (FSP324226)
10/3/15 - CTFC Ltd deregistered with FSP (Thrown out I understand)
21/9/15 - CTFC Ltd changed name to CFSP Ltd
18/12/15 - CFSP Ltd dissolved

SO AS IT HAS BEEN STATED ON MANY SITES AND BY THEMSELVES THAT CTFC LTD OWNS AND OPERATES CAESAR TRADE THEN ALL CREDITORS SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAID BACK AT THIS POINT AS THE COMPANY HAD BEEN DISSOLVED.

NOW ENTER THE NEW PHASE OF CAESAR TRADE

12/3/15 - CTFC Ltd registered in St Vincents & The Grenadines Registration 22580 Directors - Mr Eric Harbor and Mr Moni Shlomi Micha (unknown Shareholder)
2/9/15 - CTFC Technology and Administration Ltd registered in the UK Registration 09758825 Director - Eric Harbor, Shareholder CTFC Ltd
30/5/16 - CTFC Ltd changed name to TFB Ltd
9/6/16 - CTFC Technology and Administration Ltd changed name to TFB Global Ltd
21/12/16 - TFB Global Ltd - Shareholder changes from CTFC Ltd to CFSP Ltd (yes the dissolved company from New Zealand I assume)
19/4/17 - TFB Global Ltd - Shareholder changes from CFSP Ltd to TFB Ltd (oops yes they realised that they had dissolved CFSP Ltd)

SO TO SUM IT UP TFB LTD OWN EVERYTHING

I am sure that everyone has come across Caesar Trading International Ltd in the Seychelles, no such company exists on mine or my solicitors searches however according to a previous thread on FPA by a Josh Brown he stated this;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Finally, your account was opened in November of 2013 with Caesar Trade International, Limited in Seychelles. All terms and conditional related to your account are governed by your agreement with this company. CTFC, Limited did not begin trading or accepting client funds until February 1, 2014 and you did not elect for your account to be moved to this company. Therefore, all issues related to this complaint will be handled through the internal dispute resolution policies of Caesar Trade International, Limited in Seychelles.

If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Sincerely,

Josh
Operations Manager
Director of Affiliate Marketing'
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE THIS EXTRACT IS FROM A THREAD ON FPA AND NOTHING TO DO WITH MY ACCOUNT

So I gain from the statement above that the Seychelles company is separate to CTFC and any deposits/ new client accounts after this were in CTFC Ltd, yes very confusing.

So the million dollar question is who owns Caesar Trade, now if my company was issued with a petition and I knew it was nothing to do with us then I would simply write back saying sorry you have the wrong company, zero cost letter, what I wouldn't do is spend thousands of pounds filing an Affidavit and defence a week before the court date, TFB Ltd admit they process 'Limited payments' for Caesar Trade, so again if it was me I would simply tell them who owned it if it wasn't me, they must know who it is as I'm sure they want paying for processing payments. The only reason to file a defence and not tell you who owned it is because it is owned by yourself.

Lets now look at the website, same sort of site and Logo from the outset, however the wording over the last 12 months has been altered, I wonder why? In Mr Moni Shlomi Micha's Affidavit he states that on the website the section 'About Us' states the following;

CaesarTrade is a Seychelles based company

Payment processing includes, but not limited to, CTFC Ltd
and is located at Griffith Corporate Center, Beachmont, Kingstown, St Vincent

STP processing, and the payments associated with this, is done by Caesar Trade International under the Vanuatu regulation under Tech for Brokers

The link for the above is https://web.archive.org/web/20170912220612/http://www.caesartrade.com:80/about-us

I WONDER HOW THIS COULD BE AS EARLIER IN THE YEAR THIS IS WHAT IT SAID.

**Corporate Details**

Phone:+44 13 22250194

CTFC Limited is an International Business Company of St Vincent, license # 22580, Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont - P.O.Box 1510, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines

Payments processed by CTFC Technology and Administration, UK, license # 9758825. Office 7 35-37 Ludgate Hill, London, EC4M 7JN, England

The link for this one is
https://web.archive.org/web/20170106184311/http://www.caesartrade.com:80/about-us

Oh dear someone has been a naughty boy and doctored the website, I wonder why someone would do such a thing.

So the corporate details for Caesar Trade are CTFC Ltd (Now TFB Ltd) how is this possible when Mr Micha's Affidavit says 'I have no knowledge of Caesar Trade being a trading name for TFB Ltd' They must just put it there for show then. Anyone notice the server change I think in August 2016 from CTFC Ltd to TFB Ltd, again they couldn't think of any other 3 letter word to act as the server for the trading platform and TFB is just a coincidence. CTFC Technology and Administration Ltd (Now TFB Global Ltd) process the payments, funny as again Mr Micha says that they are not limited to CTFC Technology and Administation, not sure I can see any other name on the page other than CTFC Ltd (now TFB Ltd)

They do have a dispute section though don't they;

Caesar Trade is registered for dispute resolution at http://www.fspl-registry.org/

Oh dear yet another wild goose chase, the site did exist at one point but it was just a fictitious one, obviously been pulled now.

Companies formed in the Caribbean are a bread earner for them so winding up registered companies is difficult to do, the legal system leans towards the company as news of dodgy companies being wound up easily would not sit well, however the facts are indisputable so I hope the Judge sees through the smoke and mirrors and Mr Harbor and Mr Micha get what they deserve. What these people rely on is that no one will risk their time and money on fighting them, well news flash I will, around £45k to date lost with deposits and legal fees and happy to triple it, they have ripped the wrong person off this time.

The current petition against them is just for a corporate account I had with them, I then had a personnel account as well but I guess if they won't pay one they won't pay this one (see enclosed), apparently everyone's live accounts with Caesar somehow sent all the live trades to the Demo server so unlucky for everyone who had made any money but it's just tough, but good news for anyone who lost any money as they'll refund you, what a time to make $142m plus change, nearly brought a tear to my eye when I watched my account being deleted before my eyes, funny as my MT4 platform showed TFB Ltd the whole time they say it swapped over and no details in the logs of such an event, can't understand why they would lie about such a thing.

If any members could help with any information it would be appreciated, my email is ianfx7@gmail.com

If there are any former employees who may like to add anything please contact me

I would also like to visit the following people so if you know their whereabouts again please let me know, if you are one of the people below and don't want me to visit you then please feel free to email me as a visit may not be required.

Leo Daly
Jasmine Jones
Neil Tokay
Rafael Schuster
Gerry (in support don't know his last name)

They are all in the know of what goes on so I don't see why these should get away with anything either, they are aiding and abetting criminal activities.

It is about time traders got together and put a stop to these criminals, they will only keep going if we feed them, let the trading community show it will not tolerate it anymore, I am fortunate in that I can afford the losses but people out there have lost their pensions with some of these companies, it is just not acceptable.

Happy reading and I will update as and when things progress.

Hope everyone has a happy Xmas/ New Year and good luck to any trading you do.

Ian

Attachments

• IW Personal Account.jpg
    IW Personal Account.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 1
Couple of typos, not too important but just annoyed me;

Thread heading - Administation - Administration

And - 17/9/2017 - CTFC Ltd registered in New Zealand Company Registration 465320 Director and Shareholder Eric Harbor

Should be 17/9/13

I found same phone number on caesartrade.com earlier that I was given by other scammer page chmarkets.com

Also in metatrader report from chmarkets there was TFB Limited mentioned on top.

Could it be also Eric Harbors scan site?

Not sure but thanks for the info, I'll look into it. Just noticed as well TFB Global Ltd has had a County Court Judgement registered against them on the 18th Dec, be interesting to find out what this is for and by who.

I am very curious to know about possible connection between these two because I was scammed by Chmarkets.com.

But there seems to be such common connections that are not a coincidence.

Do you have any other contact info for caesartrade that I could compare with mine?

Did they use Paysera LT as payment processor?

My deposit was through Moneynet but I do believe that TFB Ltd/ Eric Harbor own a few other sites, I'll see if I can find any connection.

I assume all your payments were through a processor and not direct, would be interesting to see if any traders had done a direct bank payment, Atlas Bank in Montenegro and the Raiffeisen Bank have cropped up in our searches. They only allow deposits through processors or Skrill type accounts now so hard to track but patience usually pays off so I'll just keep digging.

Yes it was, has the site been removed now from the net as I can't find it, is it a recent event or from a while ago?

Hi I have read FPA a long time and never felt motivated to write but I just went to Genie Solutions website and noticed that non of the websites are for binary so dont understand why you present a binary fraud link. And I see that ForexBrokerInc is listed. Surely Oscarra should know that they used to advertise heavily under FPA approval. I do not see a scam warning about them. Are all the brokers on the list scams?

Back