Caesar Trade is a fraud..

myk

Recruit
Hi, my name is Michael Agunede. i deposited $1000 on august 2014 with caesaer trade under 400% bonus offer. they gave me 4000$ as bonus. and they told me to trade 400 standard lots in order to withdraw my capital including my profits and bonus too. i finished 400 standard lots threshold by the end of october and gave withdrawal request. total lots traded was 406. and now the equity is $8200. it's more than one month now. still they didn't pay me my withdrawal money even after sending lots of emails and phone call. there is no proper response too. i think they are trying to cheat the people's hard earned money. later i saw negative reviews about this company on FPA. so i thought i will get some support from here. i also saw caesar trade's reply for the other negative comments. but no proper reply for them too. are they dare to reply here directly without asking me to Email me to them directly as there is no response from them. Mr.Eric, what are you gonna say for this? reply me publicly if you dare.

Note: I have attached my account's statement here. There's something mentioned as "Zeroing-mistake-Fraud" at the end of the statement and they deducted all my money and bring my account zero..

Attachments

• Caesar statement.pdf
    358.3 KB · Views: 28
Hi Salim Raheem,
They are not answering me properly. they are not replying to my mails. i don't know how to bring them here for discussion.

This is not the first time they are having problems with traders.

How did you deposit with them?

How about you try to contact this Eric through his Linkedin or Facebook account as well

Zeroing mistake fraud? Was the "mistake" showing how they zeroed your account? ;)

Go ahead and file an FPA Traders Court case too.

Hello myk

Hello Caesar Trade FX'CFDs Can you ask someone from your brokerage firm to look at this clients thread at FPA and see if you's can resolve his issues https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...lder/36685-caesar-trade-fraud.html#post182384 Good luck Liz

I left a message (quote above) on their facebook timeline, hope it helps.

Also through "live chat"

gail.GIF

Good luck
Liz

Last edited:
Back