CAESAR TRADE scam

Well Caesar trade agreed to a full refund as I disputed the transactions however, 1 credit card refund is not a full refund so that will remain in dispute. Caesar trade is dodgey as hell, trying to get me to cancel my disputes. For my dispute, I had to deal with a guy who initially claimed to work for Fx street & was Chris Bronson's manager however, when I said that cannot be right he changed it to Jedi marketing & TIX fx. I called his number & that number is the main no. for Activtrades so all cats & dogs r involved in this scam. All the companies are in this together. The whole binary options & CFD unregulated companies in the UK work the same. They keep your deposits for 3 months finding all sorts of excuses for denying withdrawals to circumnavigate the charge back process. They don't invest your money in the live market, they are money makers not ECN & the only way they make money is to make it appear that you have lost your money however, they have actually stolen your money. The UK needs to shut them all down as they are fraudulent & money launderers!

Tell CaesarTrade you will drop all complaints against them - as soon as 100% of YOUR money is back in YOUR bank account and they give full and complete explanation for being promoted through a fake FxStreet website.

Back