CAESAR TRADE scam

mars2016

Recruit
Caesar trade is a scam of a company. I have not signed any agreement with anyone yet my personal account manager has to approve both an internal transfer & a withdrawal. I was hoaxed into depositing money & having a personal account manager who then made losses on the account. Now the account manager days I cannot withdraw my money for 3 months though I was told I could withdraw at any time. The account manager was even allied to reset my MT4 password without my consent & place trades. This is fraud. He then asked for insurance when I got margin calls. BEWARE!

Caesar trade is a scam of a company. I have not signed any agreement with anyone yet my personal account manager has to approve both an internal transfer & a withdrawal. I was hoaxed into depositing money & having a personal account manager who then made losses on the account. Now the account manager days I cannot withdraw my money for 3 months though I was told I could withdraw at any time. The account manager was even allied to reset my MT4 password without my consent & place trades. This is fraud. He then asked for insurance when I got margin calls. BEWARE!

When and how you deposit the money?

Directly through the Caesar trade platform. 3 transactions in total with the last one made under duress (not my trades traded by an account manager) as I was on a margin call & would have lost the lot. I have attached the files.

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    182.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.png
    image.png
    49.3 KB · Views: 0
Contact the fraud department at your credit card's issuing bank. Explain exactly how CaesarTrade has been preventing you from accessing your money. Ask if a chargeback is possible.

Thanks it is definitely fraud. I was contacted by a person claiming to work for FX street. He used team viewer to take me to a fake FX street page which showed that Caesar trade was highly recommended by FX street & that it was safe to deposit funds with Caesar trade. He signed all emails with FX street. Fx street has released an update:

financemagnates.com/forex/products/fxstreet-warns-fraudster-pretending-representing-firm

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you contacted the card issuing bank's fraud department for the possible scam? What's the updates!!

I have contacted the banks but I need to call them on Monday to ensure that the disputes are treated as fraud.
These guys claiming to work for FX street will take you to a fake Fx street website which lists Caesar trade as a recommended Company. The user then deposits the money into Caesar trade & the funds are laundered by them. The accounts will still show the money is there but when you try to withdraw the money that's when the issues start. These guys will then keep calling user advising them to add more money to upgrade the account to diamond or if you raise a dispute they will call you asking to cancel. They say you need to cancel card disputes to avoid the account being locked as it will prevent withdrawals which we already know you cannot do. Initially mt4 was linked to Caesar trade they then did an overnight upgrade without advising users to the platform & now mt4 platform has a different Company name it is using TFB & not CAESAR. There are 2 accounts on the Caesar trade platform, before you can withdraw you have to transfer from 1 account being the Mt4 account to your landing account but that transfer will never get processed. Which I find strange as no other Company has this feature. Initially there was only 1 account prior to the upgrade. They have swindled the money into a fake account that's why MT4 uses TFB Company & not Caesar.

Regards Maria

Get in touch with the real Fx Street to see who they are filing complaints with. This harms their reputation, but you can add in direct financial loss. Showing your bank that Fx Street is also a victim of this crime should make a chargeback easier, so both you and FxStreet benefit from working together.

Keep in close touch with your credit card's issuing bank. If the bank doesn't seem to want to cooperate, one option is to eat some fees to get professional help from WinChargeback.

Back