• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Caesar Trade scammed me

I am having an issue with a company
Because this issue was resolved through external dispute resolution, this matter is now closed.

Because this issue was resolved through external dispute resolution, this matter is now closed.

Unless the owner of the Perfect Money account already transferred the money owed to each and every one of the CaesarTrade clients involved, your declaration of victory is premature.

Even though the internal safeguards that should have prevented this entire incident obviously failed, Caesar Trade may now be legally in the clear. Ethically, the company should actively assist those clients in any way possible until the funds are safely back in their hands. To do anything less would speak volumes about the integrity and attitude of the firm and its employees towards customers.

. Ethically, the company should actively assist those clients in any way possible until the funds are safely back in their hands. To do anything less would speak volumes about the integrity and attitude of the firm and its employees towards customers.

100% agree

Hi All,

Actually, I've not get Deposit and Profit money. Ceasar please send money for me

Unless the owner of the Perfect Money account already transferred the money owed to each and every one of the CaesarTrade clients involved, your declaration of victory is premature.

Even though the internal safeguards that should have prevented this entire incident obviously failed, Caesar Trade may now be legally in the clear. Ethically, the company should actively assist those clients in any way possible until the funds are safely back in their hands. To do anything less would speak volumes about the integrity and attitude of the firm and its employees towards customers.

Ethically??? The IB received the money. The FSCL knows this. Ethically, she (the IB) would admit to having the money and she would pay out the people that trusted her with the money. Further, her ownership of the Perfect Money account is not clear to this day. When we look up the account, Perfect Money shows it as an unverified account (See screenshot), so who is really the owner of this account in question???
FPA6.GIF

Further, the only client of Caesar Trade was the one that deposited the money. That was Nguyen Van Minh. Any other parties involved were clients of Nguyen Van Minh, not Caesar Trade. How can we be responsible for ensuring that Nguyen Van Minh gives money to her clients, in what are probably CASH transactions. You are "demanding" something that is impossible. Further, even if we could have paid the clients directly, how do you propose we could have accomplished that task? We have no account information for these clients of the IB and have no realistic way of sending them $ without this information. Further, even if it was supplied, the only funder was Nguyen Van Minh, so based on AML/KYC rules/laws, she is the only person entitled to receive funds back from us. We will not break the law, even when contributors such as yourself "demand" that we do. Nguyen Van Minh received the money. She is solely responsible for paying anyone that believes she owes them money. If clients need the assistance of Caesar Trade in an effort to recover funds form the IB, please contact us at compliance@caesartrade.com and we will provide all information available to us.

Last edited:
This issue is under trial till we got confirmation from Victim too.

We've sent volumes of information to the FSCL and this forum. We have NOTHING to hide. Apparently, the IB does, since her Perfect Money Account is unverified, she collected money and received a refund of the same money and doesn't sent the money to her client(s). What do you expect us to do? WE SENT THE $$$ as we are required to do. We did our job. We were honorable. The IB who took the $$$ needs to step up to the plate and do the right thing now.

Hello CaesarTrade

Further, her ownership of the Perfect Money account is not clear to this day. When we look up the account, Perfect Money shows it as an unverified account (See screenshot).

View attachment 14966

Just one more big mistake on the part of your company.

All funds should have remained safely in the company's possession until these account were properly verified, I can't belief that the AML's allow a company like this to get involved with money coming and going into unnamed unverified accounts :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Hello CaesarTrade

All funds should have remained safely in the company's possession until these account were properly verified, I can't belief that the AML's allow a company like this to get involved with money coming and going into unnamed unverified accounts :mad:

Good luck
Liz

Liz,

I understand your opinion is the company is always wrong... That being said, our company would never have been put into this position had the IB not attempted to SCAM her clients. As far as AML is concerned... we are not entitled to KEEP the money in our possession. If there are AML problems or violations the rules and laws are quite simple... Return the money from where it came from. No exceptions. This is common practice among financial companies, banks, credit card processors, etc. It's not a rule that we just made up out of thin air. It's standard in the banking world.

In case you didn't know... AML is policy/law... "Anti-Money Laundering"... it is not an organization, agency, etc. Although not mentioned in this post, the other component to AML is "KYC" Know Your Client... Also a policy/law.

I can't belief that the AML's allow a company like this to get involved with money coming and going into unnamed unverified accounts :mad:

Simply put, unverified funds are received, verification was not forthcoming to us (or to Perfect Money), money is returned to sender. If you look at the Perfect Money account and see that it's unverified... realize, it has been that way since the account was opened in November of 2013 and remains so. In the 7 months since that account was opened the owner of the account could have verified it, but chose not to? Why? What do they have to hide? My guess is that they are hiding the fact that they have received money and don't want to return it. Unlike our company... We received money and we returned it... FAST! As we are obliged to.

Last edited:
CaesarTrade accepted money in the name of people who were Caesar Trade clients. CaesarTrade made a HUGE mistake in allowing a single 3rd party to act as the single source of funds for multiple accounts.

Returning the money to the single source was legally the correct thing to do. If that source does not return the money owed to CaesarTrade's clients, then please explain to me why CaesarTrade should leave their clients with "too bad - we did all we legally had to do and it is now your problem, not ours."

Any company with a shred of ethics or integrity would be actively trying to assist those clients in recovering funds from the IB. Does CaesarTrade have enough of a scrap of a shred of ethics or integrity to even try to help clients?

Back