Caesar Trade scammed me...

Thabo

Recruit
I activated the $1,000 No Deposit Bonus that required me to deposit $5,98 of which I did, thus received the Bonus. I traded following all their set T&C's for the Bonus and made a profit of $60,000 on the second day of trading. On the third day I made an internal transfer and that is when my troubles began. I woke up on the following day to a closed Client area and a disabled MT4 Platform. I contacted both Customer Care and Account Manager Rubin Tibor to no avail. I have not heard anything from Caesar Trade and as promised by Rubin Tibor that he escalated my query and ended up ignoring my mails. Customer care too does not reply to my mails anymore. This is a fraudulent act by this Broker and extortion. Luckily I downloaded all the trades I made. Has anyone been a victim to this untrustworthy Broker?

The good news is you only lost $5.98 and a couple days of effort,

The bad news is that you picked a broker which has a terrible reputation for having the most amazingly complex bonus terms. In this case, they not only require 10x the amount of the deposit in profits (thus encouraging risky trading), but they also have a very high trade volume requirement.

The good news is you only lost $5.98 and a couple days of effort,

The bad news is that you picked a broker which has a terrible reputation for having the most amazingly complex bonus terms. In this case, they not only require 10x the amount of the deposit in profits (thus encouraging risky trading), but they also have a very high trade volume requirement.

Not bad at all,though where I am from that $5,98 can feed a family of four for one night...and I mostly hate thieves and untrustworthy people and would go to all lengths to make sure no one falls for this kind of nonsense.

There are already two case against the Caesar Trade in FPA traders Court, There is two steps that you must follow,

OPEN FPA COURT CASE against them, here is the link https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/ follow the steps suggested there

After opening a Court Case on FPA against Caesar Trade, they finally answered my e-mails of which they acted surprised that I have a problem accessing my account. Then they quickly sent me an e-mail informing me that they have created a new account for me and they sent a link to activate it. I sent them a mail asking as to what happened to my old account and they did not come back to me. I found it very suspicious to just tell me to activate another account without addressing issues like what will happen to old account, why was it disabled, etc...

Is there any sign of your missing money showing up? Even if you need some more trade volume, your method seems sound enough to make doing that relatively safe and easy.

I personally despise thieves. I'm just glad you didn't lose more. From what AsstModerator tells me, there's evidence linking CaesarTrade to Israel. A complaint here certainly can't hurt:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

Is there any sign of your missing money showing up? Even if you need some more trade volume, your method seems sound enough to make doing that relatively safe and easy.

I personally despise thieves. I'm just glad you didn't lose more. From what AsstModerator tells me, there's evidence linking CaesarTrade to Israel. A complaint here certainly can't hurt:

www.isa.gov.il/sites/ISAEng/CONTACT/Pages/default.aspx

Hi, I cannot access the link above...is there another one to get to this site?

Hi, when is it possible for me to invite Caesar Trade for discussions about my case on this Forum

Last edited by a moderator:
That link to the ISA seems to go down a lot. I wonder if the Israeli brokers are DDoSing their own government?

Back