• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CaesarTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
yes they are nice until u loose your money, they will be very friendly. As soon as you make a profit then company will change their attitude. And people are talking about the 400% or any bouns, we should be very careful with those scam people. I already requested all the clients to come on FPA and give their account numbers, contact information. I am sure al 40 to 50 clients will be here and tell everyone a truth. Either its against me or company.

yes they are nice until u loose your money, they will be very friendly. As soon as you make a profit then company will change their attitude. And people are talking about the 400% or any bouns, we should be very careful with those scam people. I already requested all the clients to come on FPA and give their account numbers, contact information. I am sure al 40 to 50 clients will be here and tell everyone a truth. Either its against me or company.

Mr. Saad Atiq runs a very elaborate fraud/scam that involves identity theft, and creates major violations of Know-Your-Client and Anti-Money laundering rules/laws. It impossible for a regulated company such as ours to accept money from a "client" such as him. All funds received from him have been returned to the original funding source and we have no further business relationship with him. We are unable to work with people that perpetuate frauds/scams.

Another lie from scam broker, Alot of clients gave their contact information to them, and their people contact them. Obviously all the clients are not happy because scamers freezed their accounts without any reason. Now caesar are trying to manipulate the truth. I post over here to protect other people from this Scam Broker. All of the clients are trying to recover their accounts by their own. I came over here to tell people how those scamers cheat people with different ways. They closed all the accounts because MR Josh demands 50 new clients in 2 weeks from us otherwise those old accounts remain freezed. I have a proof of that conversation with Josh. I will provide that conversation to Admin very soon.

Another lie from scam broker, Alot of clients gave their contact information to them, and their people contact them. Obviously all the clients are not happy because scamers freezed their accounts without any reason. Now caesar are trying to manipulate the truth. I post over here to protect other people from this Scam Broker. All of the clients are trying to recover their accounts by their own. I came over here to tell people how those scamers cheat people with different ways. They closed all the accounts because MR Josh demands 50 new clients in 2 weeks from us otherwise those old accounts remain freezed. I have a proof of that conversation with Josh. I will provide that conversation to Admin very soon.

We received contact information from 4 employees of Mr. Atiq who were posing as "clients". All clients were contacted in Urdu, all appeared to be working from the same boiler room somewhere in Pakistan and couldn't answer basic identifying questions. One of the "clients" directed us back to his employer, Mr. Atiq. All of these calls were made on a recorded line. We are unable to do business with people who perpetuate illegal activity involving Money Laundering and Identity Theft. Any discussions we had with Mr. Atiq concerning the provisioning of new business was BEFORE the extent of his scam was revealed to us. We can not and will not accept any business from this gentleman now or in the future. "Clients" that act in an illegal manner will always be identified and blacklisted from our system. Other brokers, IBs and/or clients that choose to do business with Mr. Said Atiq should be very careful who they are "getting into bed with". We closed this matter be assuring the Mr. Atiq received all originally deposited funds back to his original payment method.

To be clear, Mr. Atiq operates in this manner:

He poses as an Affiliate / IB. He negotiates a high payout CPA deal with the broker. He registers many accounts (all from the same IP address using only his phone number as well as a series of email addresses that he controls) and provides ID information for these fictitious clients. All deposits are forwarded to the company by Mr. Atiq. He gets his payout (in this case receiving 100% of the deposits back) then he trades the accounts (again, all from the same IP address) then demands high leverage and withdrawals. If his demands are not met, he threatens to "blackmail" with many bad reviews on respectable sites such as FPA. As an honest brokerage providing great trading programs to our clients, we are unable to allow our company to be blackmailed by criminal types like Mr. Atiq.

Last edited:
All of the clients gave their contact numbers to those liers ( Josh and Eric) Their people called them and obvioulsy all the clients talked with them as a scmaer and cheaters. Come to the point which they are raising. They are saying i am getting CPA, i got CPA which they offered me and i have agreement for that. They called 4 people only and all 4 clients already knew that they are scammer and cheaters, but they gave their all the information they asked. They are saying many times that all the funds sent to its original bank, where is the recipt for that, because they didn't send a penny to any client. I am trying to protect other people from this scammer, now its up to everyone they want to work with those cheaters or not. If anyone have query on this matter, anyone can email me and i will provide all the proofs to them. I already got 1 email from 1 their client who was about to deposit 10k to 20 with cheaters, i provided him all the proofs and now he is working with different broker. I do not care about the cheaters what they are saying about me. I am using FPA to tell people about those ( Eric and Josh) cheaters. Their best guy Director Sales Jeremy also left the company because he knew those jokers. All the clients will also use FPA and give all the information here.

All of the clients gave their contact numbers to those liers ( Josh and Eric) Their people called them and obvioulsy all the clients talked with them as a scmaer and cheaters. Come to the point which they are raising. They are saying i am getting CPA, i got CPA which they offered me and i have agreement for that. They called 4 people only and all 4 clients already knew that they are scammer and cheaters, but they gave their all the information they asked. They are saying many times that all the funds sent to its original bank, where is the recipt for that, because they didn't send a penny to any client. I am trying to protect other people from this scammer, now its up to everyone they want to work with those cheaters or not. If anyone have query on this matter, anyone can email me and i will provide all the proofs to them. I already got 1 email from 1 their client who was about to deposit 10k to 20 with cheaters, i provided him all the proofs and now he is working with different broker. I do not care about the cheaters what they are saying about me. I am using FPA to tell people about those ( Eric and Josh) cheaters. Their best guy Director Sales Jeremy also left the company because he knew those jokers. All the clients will also use FPA and give all the information here.

It's funny that Mr. Atiq mentions his affection for our previous Director of Sales in this post... but on Monday, May 5th he had a different opinion...

[5/5/2014 12:23:36 PM] SM Saad: with me and u on skype
[5/5/2014 12:24:04 PM] SM Saad: we didn't do anything wrong and i am not a money manager
[5/5/2014 12:27:34 PM] SM Saad: why our clients are suffering. those are regular trader and they told me that they were trading regularly
[5/5/2014 12:32:08 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: Saad, when we attempted to contact your clients we have run into a problem...
[5/5/2014 12:32:29 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: All 46 clients tht deposited funds have the same exact phone number...
[5/5/2014 12:32:34 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: no one has a unique number
[5/5/2014 12:33:26 PM] SM Saad: thats jeremy who made that mess

We have reams of contradictory information provide by Mr. Atiq, we can publish it one at a time, or in full if necessary. This gentleman perpetuates fraudulent trading schemes against brokers and steals the identities of honest people in order to further his scheme. In short, it is best to stay as far away from Saad Atiq. He's an absolute waste of time, money and effort.

Last edited:
Now you can see that conversation, i am on the same point on skype as well that we didn't do anything wrong, and all the clients are simple trader and all the clients email them a contact information. Now i am happy he post our skype conversation, now i am post the demand Josh.
[3:23:02 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: Accordingto support, you told them that 2 clients wanted with withdrawal today
[3:23:12 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: did that conversation not happen?
[3:23:37 PM] sm saad: i asked cyntiha 2 clients need to withdraw but on 100$ each
[3:23:51 PM] sm saad: not a whole account
[3:24:13 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: but you've make no effort to bring us profitable business that you promised
[3:24:52 PM] sm saad: as i told you i am not working for the last 35 days
[3:25:24 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: so how much can we expect to have in in the next 5 business days?
[3:25:41 PM] sm saad: and if i m not bringing clients that dosen't mean that u close all other running accounts
[3:25:59 PM] sm saad: those are not my personal accounts
[3:26:18 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: how much $ can you generate into us in the next 5 business days?
I have alot of more material of that joker Josh, he demand new business from us otherwise all the old accounts remanied closed, now every1 can see my conversation and Josh demands, this company is biggest scammer now if u need some more conversations between me and Josh I can provide here about this Trash broker cheaters.Jokers Josh.

Now you can see that conversation, i am on the same point on skype as well that we didn't do anything wrong, and all the clients are simple trader and all the clients email them a contact information. Now i am happy he post our skype conversation, now i am post the demand Josh.
[3:23:02 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: Accordingto support, you told them that 2 clients wanted with withdrawal today
[3:23:12 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: did that conversation not happen?
[3:23:37 PM] sm saad: i asked cyntiha 2 clients need to withdraw but on 100$ each
[3:24:13 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: but you've make no effort to bring us profitable business that you promised
[3:25:24 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: so how much can we expect to have in in the next 5 business days?
[3:25:41 PM] sm saad: and if i m not bringing clients that dosen't mean that u close all other running accounts
[3:26:18 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: how much $ can you generate into us in the next 5 business days?
I have alot of more material of that joker Josh, he demand new business from us otherwise all the old accounts remanied closed, now every1 can see my conversation and Josh demands, this company is biggest scammer now if u need some more conversations between me and Josh I can provide here about this Trash broker cheaters.Jokers Josh.

The above conversation is an entirely different subject. In the course of or business we do discuss sales and marketing with our affiliates. But, when it's determined that the affiliate is a fraudster, the content of a conversation such as the one referenced above becomes a moot point. Any deals, requests or conversations about continuing a business relationship end when the Compliance Department finds illegal activity on the part of the client, IB, affiliate, etc. We wish Mr. Atiq the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Hello CaesarTrade

The above conversation is an entirely different subject. In the course of or business we do discuss sales and marketing with our affiliates. But, when it's determined that the affiliate is a fraudster, the content of a conversation such as the one referenced above becomes a moot point. Any deals, requests or conversations about continuing a business relationship end when the Compliance Department finds illegal activity on the part of the client, IB, affiliate, etc. We wish Mr. Atiq the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Glad your reply in the quote has nothing to do with the case in question, but do you truly admit that your employee (Caesar Trade Operations Manager) speaks for your company when it comes to refusing to close out clients accounts unless the affiliate gets more clients.

Surely that conversation alone seems to suggest your firm is nothing more than some kind of "client" pyramid scheme, or even worst, a prison were two inmates are being held until others can replace them.

Originally Posted by satiq2000@hotmail.com

[3:23:02 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: Accordingto support , you told them that 2 clients wanted with withdrawal today

Good luck
ilearn2t

Caesar Trade received 4 emails containing client contact information. The emails "header" information is below. 3 of the 4 emails originated from the exact same IP address range (65.55.111.169 / 65.55.111.173 / 65.55.111.150).The forth email originated from a Gmail account. Gmail does not include IP addresses in it headers instead displaying a HEX string, making it difficult to compare to the other 3. Complete email header information is available. All "clients" lead back to the identical location and network. We have never received any further contact from any other "clients" since there is in fact only 1 client, Mr. Saad Atiq.

Sending IP Address Confirmation Lines:

Email 1

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of XXXXX@hotmail.com designates 65.55.111.169 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.111.169;

Email 2

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of XXXXX@hotmail.com designates 65.55.111.173 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.111.173;

Email 3

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of XXXXX@hotmail.com designates 65.55.111.150 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.111.150;

Email 4

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of XXXXX@gmail.com designates 2a00:1450:4010:c04::232 as permitted sender) client-ip=2a00:1450:4010:c04::232;

Last edited:
Back