• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CaesarTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
CaesarTrade

Hi .. :)

Well ~ this is my first presence with you here guys .. and i wish that i am doing this in the right way :) .

I am following you since years , and i am so so glad with things here , what i see and what i follow with you .. and wish you really all the best ..

Concern the subject above CaesarTrade ; i had a phone call from a guy from this company hour a go , as my request .. and he seemed a nice guy :) ... YES , the offer they have is really so nice , but i am still concern in things like :

1- does there location as mentioned at their site

" CaesarTrade has two banks that house its capital and accepts deposits and processes withdrawals:

Barclays - Seychelles - Part of Barclays UK
Atlas - Croatia

does the location at this island " Seychelles " , make any since .. i mean i do not know really this country and weather they are having any laws there , just in case ?!!?!? so does really the location matter ?

2- they also mentioned at their site

Our Prime Broker, Leverate, offers regulated Best Bid/Best Offer Straight-through-Processing (STP) with large and deep liquidity.

-CySec license CIF # 160/11

does this CIF protect customers if anything happen ?

3 - my last question and you can make this more general as well :

* all companies - as i know - request an ID papers , is it safe to scan the ID and send it to them ?

Thank you very much in advance and wish you all the best here

I opened an live account on 21st April 2013 and emailed requested doc copies. One representative who kept on contacting me confirmed my mail that the docs seems to be ok, otherwise he should get negative feedback from the administrator and asked me to deposit. I use Money Booker (Skrill) account and they die not have the facility. They opened a link for Money Booker on my request. How ever the money would be sent to an account opened by the CEO, Eric. I sent money on 9th April 2013, under 400% bonus scheme and informed the person who contacted me by email also. There after I got an email from a person called Gail and said that the docs I sent are not clear. I sent another set of docs on 10th May 2013 and informed that I have deposited money but still today 11th May 2013 money not gone to my trading account. How ever their platform still does not support to give a full name, I mean middle names. I could give only the fort name and last name. The address also same. Cannot give more than 50 Characters.I had to give only a part of the address. Both this positions were informed to them by emails and waiting to see whether they would respond or accept it. I am watching the situation as this broker is not listed in most of the sites still. Would give further details and update the site as a revive. I plan to update weekly so the positive or negative side could be seen by other traders.

on 13th May night Caesar trade credited the money to my trading account. I initially mentioned that my trading would be only on 1 : 100 leverage. My first trade went on 1 : 100 leverage basis. When I entered the 2nd trade I noticed that the system has changed the leverage to 1 : 1000 without my knowledge. I kept a high stop loss level for a long term trade. How ever since the leverage has been changed to 1 : 1000, I was stopped out with a massive loss. I do not intend to deposit any more money with this broker and that could be my last trade also.

Last edited:
I made a complaint to them that they have adjusted my account settings to 1:1000 without my knowledge, and the account manager, Jeremy agreed to look into that, but nothing happened. No response to the reminders. They have readjusted the leverage to 1:100 but no one taking the responsibility for the wrong adjustment and the loss incurred due to that. My advice to new traders, be careful with them.

I re-opend my account after discussing with them and they agreed to set the leverage the way I want. Deposited a small amount to see the platform and checking for last three weeks. Up to now seems to be ok.

scam company

I re-opend my account after discussing with them and they agreed to set the leverage the way I want. Deposited a small amount to see the platform and checking for last three weeks. Up to now seems to be ok.

Hello EVery1, i was affiliate with Caesar Trades, this company is scam. i opened 50 accounts in this company. and after that i didn't open any account, all of sudden they are saying bring 50 more clients, and they freeze all the old accounts. Eric and Josh both involved in this scam. They going to start with everyone very soon. Everyone please withdraw your accounts from there asap. One of their ex sales head Jermy Told me that they are bunch of scam together. He also left the company.

Hello EVery1, i was affiliate with Caesar Trades, this company is scam. i opened 50 accounts in this company. and after that i didn't open any account, all of sudden they are saying bring 50 more clients, and they freeze all the old accounts. Eric and Josh both involved in this scam. They going to start with everyone very soon. Everyone please withdraw your accounts from there asap. One of their ex sales head Jermy Told me that they are bunch of scam together. He also left the company.

Saad was in fact not an affiliate of our company. The accounts that he opened were entirely within his control, but this was not disclosed to us.

1. The identity information of other individuals were used to establish the accounts.

2. All accounts were created from the same IP address in Pakistan

3. All accounts contained only the contact information for Saad Atiq

4. All trading from all accounts was completed from the same IP Address in Pakistan

5. Numerous requests for accurate contact information have been made to Mr. Atiq, but so far have gone unanswered.

Our company is a registered Financial Service Provider in New Zealand. We can not and do not tolerate illegal activity of any kind. Mr. Saad Atiq attempted to commit criminal activity through our company and when our compliance department caught this problem, all accounts were disabled for further legal review.

I am very happy to see this reply from Caesar trade ( scam) he is saying that all the accounts register from same IP, its not illegal matter, i am IB and all the accounts registered bopy of our own team members, but all the documents like ID and POA is belong to the clients with original co can u py of ID cards, and all the clients were trading smoothly for the last 6 months and so, eventually MR Josh whoever that scammer, told me that u have to open atleast 50 more accounts this month otherwise all the old accounts will be freezed right away, if someone need that conversation with Josh i can provide anyone. I have all the signed agreements from caesar as well. And i will inform all the clients to give their post here as well their contact info. I can proof them scam very easily. Some of the clients complains that as soon as they want withdraw their profits, this scam company didn't withdraw their accounts and freezed the account.

This Caesar company Forex is fine. I very pleased with their customer service. I usually get a quick response. I do not think it's a big company, but personal attention and a 400% bonus are the best part.

Back