• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CaesarTrade.com

General discussions of a financial company
You are talking about those email address and provide IP addresses, cheaters like you can manipulate the truth from your system. Mr Josh you gave us only 4 emails what about 36 more email u did received? obviusly you are not going to show them over here because you and Eric( scamer) know that will be in trouble. And you are talking about business strategy and threatning your affiliates to bring more clients otherwise all the old accounts will be freezed, what kind of broker you are. simply scam. your comlpy dept were sleeping for 7 months, they wakeup when 1 client want to withdraw only 100$.
I am gonna leave that on clients they can see all the coversation, and still want to open an account with those cheaters and scamers its up to u all.

Thanks and Regards

You are talking about those email address and provide IP addresses, cheaters like you can manipulate the truth from your system. Mr Josh you gave us only 4 emails what about 36 more email u did received? obviusly you are not going to show them over here because you and Eric( scamer) know that will be in trouble. And you are talking about business strategy and threatning your affiliates to bring more clients otherwise all the old accounts will be freezed, what kind of broker you are. simply scam. your comlpy dept were sleeping for 7 months, they wakeup when 1 client want to withdraw only 100$.
I am gonna leave that on clients they can see all the coversation, and still want to open an account with those cheaters and scamers its up to u all.

Thanks and Regards

We only provided information on email addresses which we received from your so-called "clients". Have your "clients" that have not already attempted to contact us, email us with their documents and we will attempt to verify their legitimacy. Until we receive them we will assume that you and everyone that works with you is nothing more than a fraud. Since receiving the first 4 emails weeks ago, no new emails have arrived. No complaints have been filed internally or with Dispute Resolution in New Zealand and there have been no additional contributors to this forum other than yourself.

If you feel that you have a legitimate complaint, rather than airing your dirty laundry here in this respectable forum, please exercise your right to file a complaint with the New Zealand Government's mandated Dispute Resolution Service. You have been provided with how to reach them on many occasions are we are required to advise you . We will be happy to turn over all relevant information to the authorities in an effort to show that you sir are a fraud and have attempted to commit acts of money-laundering and identity theft, which were prevented by our internal compliance procedures.

Best of luck to you sir.

Once again false statement from cheaters, you already got the information of all clients, how someone can open an account without their full informations? thats mean you break the when all clients opened the accounts. Now traders make some profit so you people are worried, but obviously you wont tell over here. all the clients will join this forum very soon and give their details here as well, how can you justify your demand from us to bring new clients otherwise all the accounts will remain freezed? You also mention in this forum that you already send funds back to us few weeks ago, would you please provide bank documents for that over here. But how can you send that detail because you people are cheaters and scammer? you didn't send any funds to us. even their people who called all the clients said that we dont like trader who make profit. Now people can think about those cheaters. I will make sure all the clients will join this forum asap. I am sure cheaters will make any other excuses. One cheater (Josh) told me we can change our company name and come back if something happen.. Cheaters

Once again false statement from cheaters, you already got the information of all clients, how someone can open an account without their full informations? thats mean you break the when all clients opened the accounts. Now traders make some profit so you people are worried, but obviously you wont tell over here. all the clients will join this forum very soon and give their details here as well, how can you justify your demand from us to bring new clients otherwise all the accounts will remain freezed? You also mention in this forum that you already send funds back to us few weeks ago, would you please provide bank documents for that over here. But how can you send that detail because you people are cheaters and scammer? you didn't send any funds to us. even their people who called all the clients said that we dont like trader who make profit. Now people can think about those cheaters. I will make sure all the clients will join this forum asap. I am sure cheaters will make any other excuses. One cheater (Josh) told me we can change our company name and come back if something happen.. Cheaters

File a complaint with the authorities in New Zealand if you are so sure you are right. If you file the complaint, we will publish it here as proof.

why dont you show every1 a bank slip? you mention in this forum that you already sent all the funds back to us then please send us slip of the bank over here. Obviously you cant show a slip because scam companies never give funds back to their clients. Even you are saying to your IB"s how all the clients are making profits, we need clients who are loosers only shame on you cheaters ( Josh and Eric scam)

why dont you show every1 a bank slip? you mention in this forum that you already sent all the funds back to us then please send us slip of the bank over here. Obviously you cant show a slip because scam companies never give funds back to their clients. Even you are saying to your IB"s how all the clients are making profits, we need clients who are loosers only shame on you cheaters ( Josh and Eric scam)

Sir, you received the funds. Check your own account statements. If you in fact owe any "real" clients for funds that you remitted to our company as a third party local funds transfer agent, you need to refund those funds to your clients. If in fact you were just stealing identities and running a SCAM/FRAUD, you already have received your money and you should stop wasting time and effort here.

If you truly believe you were scammed, please, I beg of you... FILE A LEGAL COMPLAINT WITH THE GOVERNMENT MANDATED DISPUTE RESOLUTION SERVICE IN NEW ZEALAND WHERE WE ARE A PROPERLY REGULATED FINANCIAL BROKER. You have been provided with all of the relevant contact information to do so. So, DO IT already... assuming you have a real reason to complain as opposed to the sour grapes you are exhibiting here on this forum.

If you sent any funds to my account would you please send me a slip, you can have that slip from your bank and provide over here please. Regarding case against you in NZ (lolz) i will be happy to do that, but every1 knows that you are not fca regulated and in NZ court they will not accept our case. and what do u think i am fighting over here for funds? I am fighting for those people who are thinking to open an accounts with cheater ( eric, josh). people should care about their own fund, because they offer 400% bouns to grab people, and those people will loose their principle amount. Their Ex Sales Director told me, they offer 400% only for deposits. If trader loose money thats fine if they make some profit they will manipulate their system and show that trader did somthing wrong. Eric( cheater) said to me that bring only looser, dont bring clients who make money in my company. NOw you can think what kind of scam they are.

If you sent any funds to my account would you please send me a slip, you can have that slip from your bank and provide over here please. Regarding case against you in NZ (lolz) i will be happy to do that, but every1 knows that you are not fca regulated and in NZ court they will not accept our case. and what do u think i am fighting over here for funds? I am fighting for those people who are thinking to open an accounts with cheater ( eric, josh). people should care about their own fund, because they offer 400% bouns to grab people, and those people will loose their principle amount. Their Ex Sales Director told me, they offer 400% only for deposits. If trader loose money thats fine if they make some profit they will manipulate their system and show that trader did somthing wrong. Eric( cheater) said to me that bring only looser, dont bring clients who make money in my company. NOw you can think what kind of scam they are.

Sir, you are 100% right, we are definitely not regulated by the FCA in the UK. But then again a stopped watch is always right twice a day :).

We are registered in New Zealand by the FSP (Financial Service Provider Registry) and that can be verified any time at the link below:

Search Summary Company FSP

That being said, PLEASE FILE YOUR COMPLAINT WITH THE FSCL. The FSCL as it has been explained to you many times over is the authorized Dispute Resolution Service in New Zealand. They act on behalf of the Government (FSP). Stop wasting time here and get a move on! Contact them! fscl.org.nz.

As far as your comments about our ex-sales director are concerned, if he actually said what you accused him of saying, he would be 100% wrong although, I think everyone here would be interested in seeing his comments. So, get to your Skype and start copying and pasting!!! We've backed up our words with proof, you should do the same.

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited:
Sir, you received the funds. Check your own account statements. If you in fact owe any "real" clients for funds that you remitted to our company as a third party local funds transfer agent, you need to refund those funds to your clients. If in fact you were just stealing identities and running a SCAM/FRAUD, you already have received your money and you should stop wasting time and effort here.

If you truly believe you were scammed, please, I beg of you... FILE A LEGAL COMPLAINT WITH THE GOVERNMENT MANDATED DISPUTE RESOLUTION SERVICE IN NEW ZEALAND WHERE WE ARE A PROPERLY REGULATED FINANCIAL BROKER. You have been provided with all of the relevant contact information to do so. So, DO IT already... assuming you have a real reason to complain as opposed to the sour grapes you are exhibiting here on this forum.

would you please send us a copy of bank slip, in this Quote you said we recived the funds from you, we didn't get any payments from (cheaters, scammers). If you sent the funds just give us a slip. Regarding file a case in Newzeland, there will no need if you already sent all the funds to us. But we all know that scam companies never return funds, specially when clients are making some profits. You need loosers only.
You raised ex-sales Director that he should post over here, yes if he got some guts he should come over here and tell every 1 the truth. But i dont think he will do that. Once again i am using this respectable forum to tell people about Cheater trade i mean Ceasar Trade. : ) And yes i have some conversations with Jeremy where he told me about jokers ( Eric and Josh) I will obviously use that in this forum.

Now you can see that conversation, i am on the same point on skype as well that we didn't do anything wrong, and all the clients are simple trader and all the clients email them a contact information. Now i am happy he post our skype conversation, now i am post the demand Josh.
[3:23:02 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: Accordingto support, you told them that 2 clients wanted with withdrawal today
[3:23:12 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: did that conversation not happen?
[3:23:37 PM] sm saad: i asked cyntiha 2 clients need to withdraw but on 100$ each
[3:23:51 PM] sm saad: not a whole account
[3:24:13 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: but you've make no effort to bring us profitable business that you promised
[3:24:52 PM] sm saad: as i told you i am not working for the last 35 days
[3:25:24 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: so how much can we expect to have in in the next 5 business days?
[3:25:41 PM] sm saad: and if i m not bringing clients that dosen't mean that u close all other running accounts
[3:25:59 PM] sm saad: those are not my personal accounts
[3:26:18 PM] Josh - Caesar Trade Operations Manager: how much $ can you generate into us in the next 5 business days?
I have alot of more material of that joker Josh, he demand new business from us otherwise all the old accounts remanied closed, now every1 can see my conversation and Josh demands, this company is biggest scammer now if u need some more conversations between me and Josh I can provide here about this Trash broker cheaters.Jokers Josh.
Josh ( cheater) alot of people are still waiting that you will explain about this crap demands from your affiliate.

Back