Caesartrade.com

syedcanada

Private
Hello,

Fellow Traders, be careful with the caesartrade.com they will never give your money back and will close the trades when you make money, I have a very big account with them, I did saved the account history before they disabled my account and I have no access to my acct as of today since 10th April, the total investment I did was 70 k , and when you email and call them there is no proper explanation neither correct response, when I was trading on 10th April my equity was 55k and they closed the trades when they started turning positive and took away my equity , I can very well upload my live account details. and PLEASE FELLOW TRADERS DONT FALL INTO THE PIT OF 400% BONUS ITS ONLY HYPE AND U WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THESE SCAMMERS

The last I saw, their CEO ran away with little or no intention of returning.

Hello,

Fellow Traders, be careful with the caesartrade.com they will never give your money back and will close the trades when you make money, I have a very big account with them, I did saved the account history before they disabled my account and I have no access to my acct as of today since 10th April, the total investment I did was 70 k , and when you email and call them there is no proper explanation neither correct response, when I was trading on 10th April my equity was 55k and they closed the trades when they started turning positive and took away my equity , I can very well upload my live account details. and PLEASE FELLOW TRADERS DONT FALL INTO THE PIT OF 400% BONUS ITS ONLY HYPE AND U WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THESE SCAMMERS

What about your issue? have got your payment?

Beware of caesartrade.com

Hello,

Fellow traders I have invested more than 50 k and have been scammed , and never withdraw the funds, keep pouring the funds ,thinking of taking out at one shot, as I was making good profits, before I do that they did took away the equity , closed my trades without my knowledge and blocked me from accessing the account, thank God I was taking snap shots of the trades and the account history now and then which I can prove to the FPA Court and I am ready to do whatever it takes me to get my funds back from these scammers I fell into the pit of 400% bonus , which in fact not a 400% but 300%.

This is my humble request to my fellow traders to keep oneself away from these scammer's so called as (forex brokers)

Back