Caesartrade is scam and crook

yosef4u

Recruit
Hi
Caesartrade is scam and crook - Caution !
All of us here have been hurt by Caesar trade is just a thief and a crook
And I ask: Why to give up?
It is precisely that thos who have injured - we now have a duty
(if we choose) To Warn others so they will not suffer as we suffered ...
That's the wisdom of the masses!
So what can we do?
Use the power of the Internet, Share this site anywhere on the web & on facebook! as more as better.
That the entire Internet knew that Eric had just a crook.

When I joined (unfortunately) there was in the support of Caesartrade
A diligent man named Jacob. As a customer, I received a good service from him... After 3 months he left, my guess: Eric did not pay him his salary ..
Which business steals from the customers, steals from his employees and probably does not pay taxes either???
Caesartrade - Scam!
So again we can complain about him everywhere ... even to go or send emails to the appropriate authorities ...
So we can act: No more Caesartrade customers that will lost their money by cheating...
Thanks

Hi
It is precisely that thos who have injured - we now have a duty
So what can we do?
Use the power of the Internet, Share this site anywhere on the web & on facebook! as more as better.

A diligent man named Jacob. As a customer, I received a good service from him... After 3 months he left, my guess: Eric did not pay him his salary ..
Which business steals from the customers, steals from his employees and probably does not pay taxes either???
Caesartrade - Scam!
So again we can complain about him everywhere ... even to go or send emails to the appropriate authorities ...
So we can act: No more Caesartrade customers that will lost their money by cheating...
Thanks
Three steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

Phone +44 20 3608 6283
Facsimilie +44 (0)20 3300 7509
Caesar Trade FX - CFD (CTFC Ltd)

Administrative & Card Processing: Auckland, New Zealand

Headquarters: Kingstown, St. Vincent

Dispute Resolution - Clients can direct their concerns

They Own a forum, go and also create reply there CaesarTrade Forex and CFD Trading Forum

support@caesartrade.com

3rd- Go to their Social media pages and share your STORY and Link of this Thread as a comment on latest post.

Social pages are

https://www.facebook.com/caesartrade

https://twitter.com/caesartrade

Also share your review at FPA Review page here CaesarTrade.com Review - Forex Peace Army

If you deposited Money via credit card then talk with CC department as soon as possible.

PS: We want your votes at open cases, check this section FPA Open Cases and votes for Guilty or Not Guilty.

Hi

It is precisely that we who have injured - we now have a duty

So what can we do?

Caesartrade - Scam!

Thanks
Yosef

Back