Caesartrade is Scam

vontogr

Recruit
Hi guys,

I am trying to withdraw just $100 from my $1,800 account at the broker named Caesartrade.
I did properly submit withdrawal request on 30th OCT, I received confirmation email.
Today 30th NOV after many request from my side I still got nothing.
They just replied couple of times that they are processing it. For month!
Beware of this broker!

Send Caesartrade a link to this thread. Invite them to come here and join the discussion.

I wrote them that I issued the cause.
They immediately blocked both my accounts so there are open trades, profitable that I cannot close

Attachments

• Caesar.jpg
    Caesar.jpg
    172.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Caesar2.jpg
    Caesar2.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 0
Hi,

I sent them a link, As usually they dont bother to answer. They did close my positions. It is strange as I did not ask them to do so.
On the other hand they also blocked my access to their website so I can login anymore.
I dont need it as I have records of both accounts on MyFxBook.

And thats it? Nothing happens? I would expect at least some conclusion like yes they are guilty to at least warn others.

Nearly every week, AsstModerator sends out the one and only hint needed to move a broker from badly rated to Scam. It's the weekly Traders Court vote. Those cases don't fall out of the sky. They happen because traders file them AND follow up on them. The rules are very clear. If a trader disappears for weeks or months, then the case is dismissed.

You filed a case and then abandoned it. If you had followed through and Caesar Trade failed as badly as the did on the other 2 cases, the company would already have a scam rating.

Nearly every week, AsstModerator sends out the one and only hint needed to move a broker from badly rated to Scam. It's the weekly Traders Court vote. Those cases don't fall out of the sky. They happen because traders file them AND follow up on them. The rules are very clear. If a trader disappears for weeks or months, then the case is dismissed.

You filed a case and then abandoned it. If you had followed through and Caesar Trade failed as badly as the did on the other 2 cases, the company would already have a scam rating.
With all the respect How Did I abandon the case? I have done everything you have asked for and waiting for your judgement.

From: www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

You MUST come back to the Court Case Preparation Folder to check on your case often. The FPA will invite the company in to the semi-private discussion of your case. FPA staff and members won't be able to effectively help you without your close cooperation, if you fail to respond to questions in your case thread for a week, your case will probably be dismissed.

There is a reason for this rule. Imagine a case moving to Open Cases and the person who filed it not bothering to be around to answer questions from FPA members or from any company reps who might finally show up. If a person can't be bothered to deal with his own case privately for over a week, how can the FPA be sure that person will be around when the case goes public?

In early December, I suggested delaying your case until January so that CaesarTrade could not use the holidays as an excuse to delay. You did not post any objections. On January 4th, I asked this in your case thread:

Has there been any progress? Would you like the case to move forward?

You never bothered to reply. If you had, I'd have been bugging AsstModerator to get the formal invitation out and to get the vote going it CaesarTrade ignored it.

Too bad. Based on what I've seen, I personally believe CaesarTrade deserves a scam label. It only needs one more case ending in a Guilty vote to make this happen.

Yes, and to save a lot of wasted effort, I suggested the official invitation be delayed until January. You didn't reply, which I took as agreement. Then in January, I asked if you were ready to proceed. You remained silent until over 6 months later.

Look for the next trader to complain about CaesarTrade. If that person can't get the issue resolved, help them out in getting a case filed and make sure they are aware that ignoring a question in the case thread will eventually result in the case being dismissed.

Back