CaesarTrade membership terminated in New Zealand’s FSCL

Master Yoda

Captain
Somehow I am not surprised.

The official statement by FSCL: “We decided to terminate CaesarTrade’s membership because CaesarTrade no longer has a New Zealand representative and it is not co-operating with our investigation process. We have notified the Financial Service Providers Registrar that CaesarTrade is no longer a member and the deregistration process has begun.”

CaesarTrade membership terminated in New Zealand

Very strange, the article was removed however you can still find it through google 2015-04-15_1003.png

Another strange issue is that if you look for CaserTrade or CTFC Limited through the FSCL you won't even find them there so I guess they are not even regulated! FSCL FINANCIAL PROVIDER SEARCH. According to their website "CTFC, Limited is registered in New Zealand under Company Number 4653250" You can find the registration but not the regulation.

However, according to the NZ FSP they are deregistered indeed Search Summary Company FSP

2015-04-15_1032_2.png

I'd love to have seen that article before it disappeared. It sounds like CaesarTrade was forcibly thrown out of NZ.

Just to be clear- The article have brought a true story probably. CaesarTrade were deregistered by the NZ authorities as you all can see in my previous post here.

Yeah, they definitely are deregistered. I just wish I could have seen the details before they disappeared.

Back