CaesarTrade withdrawal problem

I will explain what i mean...

before changing the leverage had a margin of rounded up 1000€ for a 3 lot trade.... now i have a margin for that trade of 20.000€ so if i move on trading i can´t place additional trades at the moment and have to sit out the trade... to reach the lotsize faster i can move up lots to 5 lot per trade... and maybee they hope that i loose my money because they are knowing that i´m not working with SL... and they also know that i sometimes hedge if the course was wrong.. Hope you understand what i mean... now they know i can´t do it anymore...

What do you mean with "You just triggered the "no Market knowledge" alert ??

Just fear that i´m ripped of my funds again...

So let me ask you, if a broker does´nt payout. What can i do?

Realy sorry for my bad english

turn the account into a signal , register it in ZT mFXbook tradable etc .
Open a new account since you cant withdraw and trade there as well.

turn the account into a signal , register it in ZT mFXbook tradable etc .
Open a new account since you cant withdraw and trade there as well.

That´s another Problem... asked to turn this thing on in metatrader many times... only thing i heard back was "use the social funktion"

But this only works with accounts there...

Never seen this thing turned off with another broker

LoRio, maybee you can use PM and give a recommendation for a good broker, that proccessing payouts and not cheating.

Thanks

That´s another Problem... asked to turn this thing on in metatrader many times... only thing i heard back was "use the social funktion"

But this only works with accounts there...

Never seen this thing turned off with another broker

LoRio, maybee you can use PM and give a recommendation for a good broker, that proccessing payouts and not cheating.

Thanks

Damn.
At least if it became a signal ,with time-if profitable- you could at least benefit from commisions there.At least.
I think ZT plugs you in using an expert advisor.
The problem is ,i doubt they have CeaserTrade supported.
Go to ZT , look at their brokers list , pick one.
ZT brokers pay commisions to ZT itself , so for one , its a small indication of healthy transactions ability.

I dont understand the matter, i you are such good trader why don't cooperate with not online real broker or bank, or you are from some fancy country where forex is prohibited? then I again dont understand how you would like to manage such ammounts back....

Damn.
At least if it became a signal ,with time-if profitable- you could at least benefit from commisions there.At least.
I think ZT plugs you in using an expert advisor.
The problem is ,i doubt they have CeaserTrade supported.
Go to ZT , look at their brokers list , pick one.
ZT brokers pay commisions to ZT itself , so for one , its a small indication of healthy transactions ability.

I´ll test it out. But my account is not"old" enough. And i dont know if i sign up for this brokers will i have to deposit to get commissions... ??

I dont understand the matter, i you are such good trader why don't cooperate with not online real broker or bank, or you are from some fancy country where forex is prohibited? then I again dont understand how you would like to manage such ammounts back....

Dont understand what you mean... and no i´m not from a fancy country...

Just to show how successfull i´ll give you a link... hope this will be ok here... and let me say... this is not my only account just one of them

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/patrick/834452

Hi P,

I WOULD LOOK AT TRANSFERRING ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER FULLY MANAGED ONE WHERE THIS SORT OF THING DOES NOT HAPPEN. IT IS EASY TO TRANSFER. MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT MORE INFO

Hi P,

I WOULD LOOK AT TRANSFERRING ACCOUNT TO ANOTHER FULLY MANAGED ONE WHERE THIS SORT OF THING DOES NOT HAPPEN. IT IS EASY TO TRANSFER. MESSAGE ME IF YOU WANT MORE INFO

Wow. A brand new member shows up in Scam Alert and wants to help transfer money to some unknown money manager.

I recommend passing on this offer.

Back