CaesarTrade withdrawal problem

PatrickStar

Private
Hey everyone... as i see this forum works perfectly and problems get worked out...

We read many posts before posting this...

So here is our "Problem"

We trade 2 month with Caesartrade now.

At the beginning service was great... after a short time we made 5000€ profit what was nice... We just ignored the term that we have to trade a minimum volume and got a 50% deduction... after talking with support we only got 30% deduction... This was ok because we just ignored the terms... 12 hours later money was there... We meaned it could´nt be better.

So we startet up with a second account and moved on trading... As our accountmanager was writing to us.. we should´nt care about deduction fees we just ignored the terms again and made 2x 5000€ profit...

But then... We made withdrawl request and after some days we just got a mail... You have to trade more volume.. i wrote back and broght up the point of deduction and no answer... contacted supportmanager... no answer..

so i looked at the terms and wtf... they changed it over night... now only trading volume... what means that i have to trade 300 lots...

After asking when they changed it i only got the answer they changed it and it takes time to inform costumers...

Here is our problem:

we working with 2 accounts with over 25000€ in it (per account) just have arround 50 lots traded.

So if we move on trading and are working like before we maybee will reach 100.000€ per account but i´m not sure they are able to pay such sums.

What can we do now?? Don´t want to post here accountnumbers or real names because they will maybee close our accounts. But what to do now?

Can they change terms everytime they want ? What if i reach 100.000€ and after that they change the terms again to maximum payout 10 times deposit as before?

So my max payout would be 10.000€...

Anyone any suggestions??

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Regards and thanks for helping

P.

Actually broker can change their Tos in their sole discretion just notifying traders that "There is new version of ToS. Please make sure that you read and agree with that"

That's why make regular withdrawals and don't trader with large deposit. You can be easily banned for some triffling mistake.

This broker has a 400% bonus program. A good broker never offer a large bonus like that. This broker is scam.

Actually broker can change their Tos in their sole discretion just notifying traders that "There is new version of ToS. Please make sure that you read and agree with that"

That's why make regular withdrawals and don't trader with large deposit. You can be easily banned for some triffling mistake.

Yes sure. But they don´t inform anyone. What my problem is, is the fact that i signed up under other terms. Now requested payout and they change terms over night and don´t say anything?

That´s what i mean. This can´t be right, dont you think?

I just want it to make it like that... regularly withdrawl... but after changing the terms this is not possible...

This broker has a 400% bonus program. A good broker never offer a large bonus like that. This broker is scam.

Do you realy think every broker that offers bonus is scam??

This bonus is not able to let it payout... just to push your tradingsize...

Hey everyone... as i see this forum works perfectly and problems get worked out...

We read many posts before posting this...

So here is our "Problem"

We trade 2 month with Caesartrade now.

At the beginning service was great... after a short time we made 5000€ profit what was nice... We just ignored the term that we have to trade a minimum volume and got a 50% deduction... after talking with support we only got 30% deduction... This was ok because we just ignored the terms... 12 hours later money was there... We meaned it could´nt be better.

So we startet up with a second account and moved on trading... As our accountmanager was writing to us.. we should´nt care about deduction fees we just ignored the terms again and made 2x 5000€ profit...

But then... We made withdrawl request and after some days we just got a mail... You have to trade more volume.. i wrote back and broght up the point of deduction and no answer... contacted supportmanager... no answer..

so i looked at the terms and wtf... they changed it over night... now only trading volume... what means that i have to trade 300 lots...

After asking when they changed it i only got the answer they changed it and it takes time to inform costumers...

Here is our problem:

we working with 2 accounts with over 25000€ in it (per account) just have arround 50 lots traded.

So if we move on trading and are working like before we maybee will reach 100.000€ per account but i´m not sure they are able to pay such sums.

What can we do now?? Don´t want to post here accountnumbers or real names because they will maybee close our accounts. But what to do now?

Can they change terms everytime they want ? What if i reach 100.000€ and after that they change the terms again to maximum payout 10 times deposit as before?

So my max payout would be 10.000€...

Anyone any suggestions??

Sorry for my bad english ;)

Regards and thanks for helping

P.

Trade with no strategy , and sacrifice up to 10 K to reach to 300 lots.

agreed , stay under the radar baby.
Unless the broker is big and you becoming a kazillionaire is good PR.

No we are trading with strategie...

Now they have changed the leverage from 200:1 to 10:1...

Maybee they think so we will crash earlier... ??

how will you crash earlier with lower leverage?

You just triggered the "no market knowledge" alert.

Lower leverage will just lock you in longer until 300lots.

how will you crash earlier with lower leverage?

You just triggered the "no market knowledge" alert.

Lower leverage will just lock you in longer until 300lots.

I will explain what i mean...

before changing the leverage had a margin of rounded up 1000€ for a 3 lot trade.... now i have a margin for that trade of 20.000€ so if i move on trading i can´t place additional trades at the moment and have to sit out the trade... to reach the lotsize faster i can move up lots to 5 lot per trade... and maybee they hope that i loose my money because they are knowing that i´m not working with SL... and they also know that i sometimes hedge if the course was wrong.. Hope you understand what i mean... now they know i can´t do it anymore...

What do you mean with "You just triggered the "no Market knowledge" alert ??

Just fear that i´m ripped of my funds again...

So let me ask you, if a broker does´nt payout. What can i do?

Realy sorry for my bad english

Back