CaesarTrade

fxnewstraders

Recruit
I have opened an account with them on Monday last week. I arranged specific spreads etc with Eric directly before funding my account. It has been more than week now and I have not received the spreads that was promised.

I have contacted Eric many times about this - and his answer is always he gave this through to his staff in NY and it will be done. After more than a week - still nothing.

Secondly - the biggest issue here is that I Ceasar Trade is not giving me market related prices when trading. I have 3 other accounts with JFD Brokers, Global Prime and Sensus. I trade the same strategy on all these accounts and they are all running from my VPS in New York.

When comparing my trades between the broker accounts - I get an average of 50 pips PER DAY less with Ceasar trade than my other accounts.

I have spent the time to create an excel spreadsheet showing the variances between the broker accounts. I have also exported my trading history of all the accounts and sent them to Eric and Josh.

When opening trades I usually loose a pip or two - but when closing trades I get a 3 to 6 pips worse price with them.

Today the trading variance between them and my other broker accounts is 60 pips. Again I took the time to attach proof and sent it to Eric.

Nothing new here - just the same old same old - we are busy investigating this and we are busy reviewing this etc etc - but nothing else happens.

They made another promise to give me answers by 16:00 local time - its 17:15 local time now - and as usual still not response from them.

This is serious - if you loose 50 to 60 pips a day with Ceasar Trade - how can you be profitable?

I see this as being dishonest and unethical. There is just no way that my three other broker accounts gets almost 100% the same performance each day - but Ceasar Trade gets 50 to 60 pips less.

I will update you if I someday get an answer from them. If I do not get a response I will lodge a complaint with the New Zealand Financial Services Board and I will provide them with all the proof I have got.

UPDATE 3 SEPTEMBER : Just got the following reply from Eric :

Eric : ​Our execution was reviewed and determined to be fair and reasonable and consistent

Jeandre : ​What you are saying is absurd. How can you even try to tell me that your execution is fair and consistent? So according to you - its fair and reasonable to take 50 pips per DAY from your traders? How do you get to this?

He keeps on saying that he feels it is fair!View attachment GLOBAL PRIME VS CEASAR TRADE - 60 PIPS DIFFERENCE IN ONE DAY.docx

francisco.elguezabal@gmail.com
Hey

ive been having issues with caesar trade also, mine are much less "technical". i just want to cancel 2 accounts i have opened since late june and still have done that, for one reason or another (mainly i think because they just dont want to). i am still looking forward to withdraw the money from them. i hope your issue gets solved but, as far i concern, that "company" is a fraud or operantionally incompetente (which i think is even worst). if you find any answer or response please share with me and ill do the same with you. team up for whatever purpose we individually have.

To prove that CeaserTrade is manipulating the prices you will have to prove using more reliable sources such as Reuters (always better through unrelated source).

If you are getting requotes on closing it might be a slippage, you are suggesting that it's always a negative and never a positive slippage, therefore the CeaserTrade rep will have to explain himself better than "it's fair" explanation.

Are you a news trader? that is the only fair explanation of why you are always getting requotes. Other than that you are supposed to get a ast and an accurate execution during normal market trading.

Please do dig up some side-by-side comparisons.

And, go ahead and send an invitation to every address you have for CaesarTrade. Ask them to come here and explain the situation.

Thanks Pharoah

I have side by side comparisons that I have done. I have done a few and mailed them to Eric directly. I also left a one star review on the main FPA site.

I just got a very rude call from Eric - shouting and not giving met a chance to say anything. He said I am a bad trader and he will f**king humiliate me etc. He made this call after seeing the review I left.

What do you suggest I do next?

To prove that CeaserTrade is manipulating the prices you will have to prove using more reliable sources such as Reuters (always better through unrelated source).

If you are getting requotes on closing it might be a slippage, you are suggesting that it's always a negative and never a positive slippage, therefore the CeaserTrade rep will have to explain himself better than "it's fair" explanation.

Are you a news trader? that is the only fair explanation of why you are always getting requotes. Other than that you are supposed to get a ast and an accurate execution during normal market trading.

Hi - I was a news trader in the past - but I have not traded the news for the past two years. Fast moving markets are not the reason that I get bad closing prices from them - I trade throughout the day and again my other 3 accounts does not get bad closing prices - only my Caesar trade account gets this.

Comparing them to 3 other broker accounts is enough proof that something fishy is going on with them.

Please check the attachement in my previous posts - it clearly shows the trades taken and it shows the variances between Caesar and my other accounts.

Back