• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CAIM - Capital Alternative Investment Management

I am having an issue with a company
Maybe it really means that Astron Susilovic has 32 websites tied to 32 corporations, each with a virtual office in a different country. :D

Now here's a beauty of a statement from FXIM website -

'Our vision to become the world’s preferred professional Forex Broker, FXIM has built a fast growing network of clients across 120 countries and offices in Europe, Asia, North and South America.'

Clients in 120 countries?????
Where are these offices?????

I smell B.S.

Now here's a beauty of a statement from FXIM website -

'Our vision to become the world’s preferred professional Forex Broker, FXIM has built a fast growing network of clients across 120 countries and offices in Europe, Asia, North and South America.'

Clients, or victims?

Here is a snapshot of the 4 year 'performance returns' - All credible hedge funds have audited performance returns, ask FXIM if these are audited?
FX Premium Alpha « FX International Markets ? best FX Brokerage and Managed Forex Accounts

Oh thats right, FXIM was incorporated in 2013, its a mystery how is it possible a 4 year performance record...and the yearly returns do not add up when the monthly returns are added up!! - even simple addition is a challenge to these monkeys. Most global FX investment funds had terrible returns last year, and these guys returned 26%? The B.S. continues......

I'm so sad that Mr. Legal CAIM hasn't bothered to come back and post more crazy threats.

Notice the similar colors and font for the following websites -
gim-invest.com, fxim-markets.com

All run by the same dubious individual...

Screenshot time.

It's awfully nice of Astron and Igor to provide so much publicly available evidence to link capital-alternative.ch, fxim-markets.com, and gim-invest.com. :D

Attachments

• capital-alternative_ch.png
    capital-alternative_ch.png
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
  • fxim-markets_com.png
    fxim-markets_com.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 5
  • gim-invest_com.png
    gim-invest_com.png
    33.6 KB · Views: 4
FXIM-markets.com was quick to publish December and January 'volumes' - now where are those February volume figures? Guess they are still being 'cooked up'!!

Hey Gerhard. Didn't CAIM's legal person threaten to turn you over to Scotland Yard, Interpol, the FBI, and every other government agency and official in the world all the way down to the the local dog catcher? ;)

Any sign of any of that happening yet? I'd be absolutely crushed to even imagine that a genuine legal representative might have been posting lies. :p

Back