• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CAIM - Capital Alternative Investment Management

I am having an issue with a company
Local dog catcher LOL - I haven't seen a guy trying to catch me in a large net and throw me in the back of a van full of chihuahuas!

Like a chihuahua, it appears that the so-called legal representative of CAIM (and apparently the same guy making threads for FXIM also) has a bark that is much bigger than his bite.

Gerhard, start collecting screenshots every week or two from all of Astron's sites. Then when mysterious changes happen, post the before and after views here.

FXIM released this 'press release' supposedly on March 9
FX International Markets announces February 2014 Trade Metrics
-claiming Feb FX volume was $43 billion, quite an amazing number considering this FXIM only started a few months ago

Here are similar numbers for Monex Japan, a well established brokerage
Forex Volumes Keep Falling at Japan's Monex in February > Forex Razor
-Feb FX volume was $44 billion

So one has to ask the question, how does a relatively new start up FXIM brokerage bucket shop attain such volume numbers in a short time when volumes are down for a large Japanese FX brokerage with thousands of accounts. Perhaps the FXIM press release is 'ficticious?'

So one has to ask the question, how does a relatively new start up FXIM brokerage bucket shop attain such volume numbers in a short time when volumes are down for a large Japanese FX brokerage with thousands of accounts. Perhaps the FXIM press release is 'ficticious?'

Perhaps we're looking at the situation wrong. Maybe Astron's "unrelated" companies are really not trading forex at all. Maybe they are just websites for posting forex fiction. :p

It appears desperate times calling for desperate measures - now FXIM offering the 'Aquila Delta' (fancy name!) Managed FX investment.
Level of risk (volatility)
Max. real risk 19,44%/Max. possibility drawdown 30% - I am guessing the drawdown might be a bit bigger than 30% (according to the original post of the CAIM thread!) And theres no performance record, guess it hasn't been 'invented' yet!!

Aquila Delta « FX International Markets ? best FX Brokerage and Managed Forex Accounts

I spoke too soon regarding 'invented' performance returns!

img-aquila-delta-1403.jpg

Isn't it amazing how a company incorporated last year can have returns from April 2011! LOL

Back