• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CAIM - Capital Alternative Investment Management

I am having an issue with a company
Mr. "Gerhard the great", you won' t feel great anymore when our lawyers will finish your crminal behavior:

Badertscher Rechtsanwälte | Attorneys at Law

Badertscher Rechtsanwälte AG
Mühlebachstr. 32
Postfach 769
CH-8024 Zürich

www . b-legal.ch
Tel. +41 44 266 20 66
Fax. +41 44 266 20 70

Moderator, you have received a legal advice from our legal team and should act accordingly. Criminal slandering is a very expensive undertaking.

Feel free to contact our lawyers, which will have the right answer for your slanderous, criminal statements!

Badertscher Rechtsanwälte | Attorneys at Law

Badertscher Rechtsanwälte AG
Mühlebachstr. 32
Postfach 769
CH-8024 Zürich

www . b-legal.ch
Tel. +41 44 266 20 66
Fax. +41 44 266 20 70

Actually, could both Gerhard and Legal CAIM comment on this too:
Are you M.L. and [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Astron Susilovic and/or their various companies and/or interests in various countries?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'cause a little digging on the net uncovers a lot of mud-slinging and frightfully unpleasant rhetoric...[/FONT]I'd almost say you stopped loving each other some time ago.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Frankly, enough to make me stay away from CAIM, GIMFX, Treevest Capital and any interest I ever find associated with either name. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It sounds like two scammers trying to simultaneously bash each other and spam for their own interests.
[/FONT]

Moderator, you have received a legal advice from our legal team and should act accordingly. Criminal slandering is a very expensive undertaking.

What legal advice are you referring to? The FPA has not received any email messages from CAIM or from any lawyer about this situation. There is a Contact Us link at the bottom of every page in the forums.

Is CAIM a Swiss company? If so, can you explain the IP address that you are posting from?

Mr. Legal CAIM first try to solve the issue raised in this thread against your company. Dont make a comical threatening. We are awaiting for a proper response

Actually, could both Gerhard and Legal CAIM comment on this too:
Are you M.L. and [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Astron Susilovic and/or their various companies and/or interests in various countries?[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'cause a little digging on the net uncovers a lot of mud-slinging and frightfully unpleasant rhetoric...[/FONT]I'd almost say you stopped loving each other some time ago.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Frankly, enough to make me stay away from CAIM, GIMFX, Treevest Capital and any interest I ever find associated with either name. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]It sounds like two scammers trying to simultaneously bash each other and spam for their own interests.
[/FONT]

Mr. Legal Person, could you please comment on these links:

Case Information

BASIC Details

That "UNPAID ARBITRATION AWARD/SETTLEMENT" as the status of the company in the second one seems a little odd.

Beware of fraud: facts about ForexPeaceArmy

MODERATION NOTE: Libel copied and pasted from the InstaForex's anti-FPA hate page removed. User Legal CAIM used that text as a general reply and also as a reply to questions posted by both UncleSteve and Pharaoh.

I am interested to hear from Legal CAIM
1. The original poster who lost $$$$$
2. The NFA judgment against the company - do they intend to ever pay the respondents?

It looks like Legal CAIM is not going to give straight answers to questions. All he did was copy/paste libel from InstForex's anti-FPA hate page. He made no effort to answer any questions.

The FPA still has received no contact from any lawyer claiming to represent CAIM.

Back