Can anyone be a Forex Trader?

It is a comparative question to answer. Forex is the largest currency exchange market which is actually available to anyone because of micro trading accounts. A trader will require smaller amount of investment to reach the market. But when it comes to the matter of successful forex trader not everybody can ensure success here. Many can’t ensure comfortable journey due to lack of patience, hard work and willing power.

No not anyone can be a trader. A person with determination, quest for knowledge, patience and good understanding ability can be a trader. And all these qualities can be achieved if one wants. But the problem is most people do not have that much will power. You should choose the career that you understand and like to do. You can not choose your career based on opportunity of huge profit.
I agree. It may sound easier to say that anyone can be a trader but a lot goes into becoming a successful trader. Hard work, consistency and critical thinking are required. Everyone cannot grasp the essence of forex trading and that's okay. It is best to choose what interests you the most.

I agree. It may sound easier to say that anyone can be a trader but a lot goes into becoming a successful trader. Hard work, consistency and critical thinking are required. Everyone cannot grasp the essence of forex trading and that's okay. It is best to choose what interests you the most.
Yeah, forex gives us an everyday challenge, you can't wake up and say I learned how to trade forex. The key to this is that learning is a continuous process which can take the whole life.

Anyone can be trader but most important thing is learning the tools that will make you a good trader. Forex requires its basic knowledge and anyone who can achieve those required skills will be able to make reasonable pips from this market.

Not anybody can be a forex trader, to be a forex trader it takes a lot of effort to learn the basics of the forex market and learn to sustain in the forex market to make consistent gains. Only those who are very much determined can be able to trade forex.

Well, it depends on which resources you use to learn trading basics. There is a lot of information some of which can be irrelevant to live trading and waste your times. But picking good stuff for learning is very important because it can facilitate your education process. For example investopedia and FPA trading school save me a lot of time and helped to move to some advanced subjects quickly.
Not anybody can be a forex trader, to be a forex trader it takes a lot of effort to learn the basics of the forex market and learn to sustain in the forex market to make consistent gains. Only those who are very much determined can be able to trade forex.

That's the best thing about Forex - anyone and everyone can learn to trade, regardless of their gender, background and age. If one is dedicated and disciplined they can learn to trade.

Back