Can anyone find out how these pivot levels are calculated??

iNUKE

Recruit
These levels were for today 25/10:

2510.JPG

I need to know how this guy gets these values/what kind of pivot lines/breakout lines are these and how are they calculated (or which indicator has them)

This picture is for todays date.

Ive tried some different pivot lines indicators along with different brokers platforms too with no success, Ive also tried fibo pivot points and denmark pivot points but none of them are equal to these.

Does anyone know what kind of pivot points/breakout lines are these??

THis is simple daily pivot points which is calculated by high, low and close prices. if you know the formula then you can find the pivot points of any thing no matter forex or commodities. If you like then i can send you the formula.

If you get the IBFX demo program it has a cute little indicator that puts the pivot right on your screen. Better still if you into the experts/indicator folder of the program, you can lift and put it into the same place in MT4 you are currently using - works great!

Does anyone know what kind of pivot points/breakout lines are these??
what kind of pivot is that?
Know what, they mostly end up with values quite similar to one another, in general.
So don't worry too much about it.
Besides, pivots is just another indicator. the 'real pivots' are support and resistance.
I removed pivots in my charts because support and resistance were better pivots. Price does not respect pivots more than they do S & R.

Back