Ponzi Scheme Can anyone tell me about My MTI Club? (mirrortradinginternational.com/mymticlub.com)

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
greetings

I appreciate your reply and your expertise in this environment. I posted my link to show that I am in and took the risk. And not R115 but $115. it is plain stupid what you advising me to do. And there you are loosing credibility. Is it wise to put you eggs in only one basket?
Sounds like you aren't "All in" and convinced that it isn't a scam,I know because there are plenty of MTI promotors advising to leverage your home loans and max your credit cards to join - and why wouldn't you,risk it for 6months and pay off everything? Sounds like a great offer...unless...there's doubts?

You're happy to punt your affiliate link repeatedly to try to scam others into joining though,so which one is it,either you're all in,or you're happy to get profits from a scam?

Try another one buddy

Pharaoh, how does his behavior compare to other people in charge of Ponzis? I know what you’re saying, and I believe you, but my gut says he acts sincere. Tell me what to look for?

Are you familiar with the term "con man"? In that sense, con is not short for convict. Instead, con is short for confidence.

A confidence man is a man (or woman) who gains your confidence in order to gain your money. Such a person has to appear to be very sincere. Think of how many politicians get elected over and over again by making promises of great reforms and improvements that are never implemented. These people seem very sincere, even if they have decades of broken promises. Yet, despite these pathetic records, they get voted for because they sound very sincere. Think of the tenderest and most romatic scenes in movies, where true love is finally confessed and returned by the other side. It's so sweet and sincere looking that it can bring tears to one's eyes, but it's really just acting, with a large crew standing just outside the camera's field of view.

So, what do a con man, a lying politician, and an award winning movie star have in common? Simple, they have the ability to draw you in and make you believe them. If they gave the impression of lying or being fake, they'd never be very successful.

For financial questions, you need to turn your emotions off. Look at the simple facts and look for clear, concise, and verifiable answers. And, most of all, look for warning flags and ask questions.

Regulators don't have time to oppress new successes. There are too many scams ruining people's lives that require attention. Claims that Texas and South Africa want to hurt MTI because it's too good of an investment are pathetic attempts to play on people's suspicions of "big government" and are backup up by nothing but sincere claims by MTI employees and affiliates.

Stories shouldn't change. MTI claimed great profits at FX Choice using AI. Mirror Trading kept "proving" themselves with what they claimed were statements from FX Choice, until FX Choice told people that one of the statements posted in this thread was fake. FX Choice has confirmed that MTI's live account lost money using manual trading.

Could FX Choice be lying? Its not impossible, but if it was, MTI's actions are inexplicable. Why did MTI keep bragging about FX Choice until FX Choice disavowed them? Why didn't MTI show some verifiable proof from FX Choice or any other broker? Why didn't MTI file defamation case against FX Choice? Why didn't MTI take the issue to FX Choice's regulator?

Then there's the whole risk-reward problem. Bernie Madoff lured people in with 10% per year and a claim of zero risk. That raised billions, because it was on the edge of being believable. Smarter Ponzis will mention a chance of risk, but brag about far bigger profits than Madoff promised and claim to have a vanishingly small number of bad trading days or weeks.

Yes, there can be relatively safe opportunities for big trading profits, but these are sporadic, not continuous over a span of many months or years. Anyone aware of such opportunities doesn't need to use MLM to get more money to execute the plan.

If there's anyone invested in MTI who's in the USA, Texas isn't the only place with regulators who want details. The CFTC would likely be very interested in your story. They've just updated another Ponzi case. That case involved a South African citizen and the alleged trading was tied to bitcoin trading, just like MTI.

https://www.cftc.gov/PressRoom/PressReleases/8226-20

Every little bit of info provided can make it easier for regulators to proceed.

Thank you for tHe entertaining read.Received a tipthat there was a data Leak at mti,and it shows interesting things. The owners Are very naughtyIt confirms what many have guessed
,If you are inTerest go to pastebin
hZyu0rti

Thank you for tHe entertaining read.Received a tipthat there was a data Leak at mti,and it shows interesting things. The owners Are very naughtyIt confirms what many have guessed
,If you are inTerest go to pastebin
hZyu0rti
Hi, I can't find the information you are referring to, could you please leave a link? Thanks

I found it on the mybroadband article.

Here is the link http://s2mfew43os4nrxvf.onion/uts/

You will need a tor browser to access it. Very eye opening. Founders have multiple accounts and are skimming all the BTC.

Wow.... I checked every profile I know about, and all the balances are exactly the same as on the mymticlub. Thus I can only conclude that the total amounts are correct also. That means that the amount of bitcoin that has been deposited, minus the total payouts, is what is currently ib the account. ZERO INCOME. All income has been paid out of the pool. Thus PONZI

People should withdraw their funds asap, you can always put it back the next day if it doesn’t collapse, and then you’ll have even more peace of mind...

LMFAO!!!!!

Love the details in the articles about the complete lack of security. That means anyone, including the inevitable wave of recovery room scammers, would have easy access to the contact info and amount invested. And, naturally, the complete denials to try to defend what's left of the scam.

Could anyone who already has the info like to check to make sure Ludo's downline was all informed and that Ludo and his group all got out? If it's true, then Ludo should not be owed any money or have gotten any withdrawals recently. Of course, I completely and totally trust Ludo's claim, but it would be so nice to be able to independently verify little details like this. ;)

For anyone who hasn't pulled out their initial investment yet, unless you have the mental capacity of a brain damaged sloth, now is the time to do it.

Back