Ponzi Scheme Can anyone tell me about My MTI Club? (mirrortradinginternational.com/mymticlub.com)

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
LMFAO!!!!!

Love the details in the articles about the complete lack of security. That means anyone, including the inevitable wave of recovery room scammers, would have easy access to the contact info and amount invested. And, naturally, the complete denials to try to defend what's left of the scam.

Could anyone who already has the info like to check to make sure Ludo's downline was all informed and that Ludo and his group all got out? If it's true, then Ludo should not be owed any money or have gotten any withdrawals recently. Of course, I completely and totally trust Ludo's claim, but it would be so nice to be able to independently verify little details like this. ;)

For anyone who hasn't pulled out their initial investment yet, unless you have the mental capacity of a brain damaged sloth, now is the time to do it.

Ludo is completely spineless.

He had 4 accounts in his downline, and whilst it does seem like they withdrew practically everything they had in there, they all withdrew more than what they had put in (stealing money).

Ludo is BY FAR the worst though. He deposited a total of 0.0645788, and withdrew 0.82482737.
Shame on you.

His data is shown up to 11/9/2020, and based on that his last withdrawal request was on 20/7/2020 for 0.2760047, and between then and the 11th of Sept his account was still getting ROIs and P2 Leadership bonuses.

Him and his partner each have 2 accounts...so clearly trying to scam the scam.

LMFAO!!!!!

Love the details in the articles about the complete lack of security. That means anyone, including the inevitable wave of recovery room scammers, would have easy access to the contact info and amount invested. And, naturally, the complete denials to try to defend what's left of the scam.

Could anyone who already has the info like to check to make sure Ludo's downline was all informed and that Ludo and his group all got out? If it's true, then Ludo should not be owed any money or have gotten any withdrawals recently. Of course, I completely and totally trust Ludo's claim, but it would be so nice to be able to independently verify little details like this. ;)

For anyone who hasn't pulled out their initial investment yet, unless you have the mental capacity of a brain damaged sloth, now is the time to do it.
High probability that its too late.

High probability that its too late.

Pop Quiz.
You are on the 10th floor of a 20 story office building. The alarms are going off and the building is definitely on fire. There's a TV on the wall showing news coverage of the fire and it looks really bad. You have 2 choices:

1. Try to find a stairwell that's not yet engulfed in flames and see if you can get out safely.
2. Sit there saying "It's probably too late." as the building burns around you.

If you are sane, you'll be checking those stairwells. If anyone get in your way and says "Don't try. It's probably too late.", you'll go around, over, or through that person who is trying to talk you into meekly accepting death.

Anyone trying to discourage you from withdrawing now only wants to see you get nothing.

Right now, MTI's owners know that a single report of "Withdrawals not being processed" will result in a mass panic. That's going to happen very soon, just like that hypothetical office building is going to burn to the ground. If you try to pull your investment out now, you might be the very last one to get money. By NOW, I mean Stop reading this, login, and try to withdraw this very moment, not do it after thinking about it or asking some friend about whether or not you should do it.

After your withdrawal request has been submitted, you can then sit around and speculate about whether or not you'll get anything.

His data is shown up to 11/9/2020, and based on that his last withdrawal request was on 20/7/2020 for 0.2760047, and between then and the 11th of Sept his account was still getting ROIs and P2 Leadership bonuses.

Him and his partner each have 2 accounts...so clearly trying to scam the scam.

Still getting various commissions and bonuses, but is supposedly all the way out, along with his whole downline? Assuming that he and his people really did completely disengage from the scam, that's an amazingly generous affiliate program. Of course, a Ponzi company can be very generous while people are still taking out mortgages and borrowing against their retirement plans to invest.

I'm pleased that all the information is available to the regulators. Now they have access to records of who ended up coming out ahead (and thus resulting in bigger losses for others). With any luck, South Africa will claw back those ill-gotten gains so that all investors end up with the same final percent of loss.

lol btc.png

The moment I knew something wasn’t right, was when I read that Cheri said that the reason Steven Twain, BTC global’s trader, didn’t speak to investors, was because he is shy. She sayd the same thing about Johann Steynberg, the CEO of MTI.

Pop Quiz.
You are on the 10th floor of a 20 story office building. The alarms are going off and the building is definitely on fire. There's a TV on the wall showing news coverage of the fire and it looks really bad. You have 2 choices:

1. Try to find a stairwell that's not yet engulfed in flames and see if you can get out safely.
2. Sit there saying "It's probably too late." as the building burns around you.

If you are sane, you'll be checking those stairwells. If anyone get in your way and says "Don't try. It's probably too late.", you'll go around, over, or through that person who is trying to talk you into meekly accepting death.

Anyone trying to discourage you from withdrawing now only wants to see you get nothing.

Right now, MTI's owners know that a single report of "Withdrawals not being processed" will result in a mass panic. That's going to happen very soon, just like that hypothetical office building is going to burn to the ground. If you try to pull your investment out now, you might be the very last one to get money. By NOW, I mean Stop reading this, login, and try to withdraw this very moment, not do it after thinking about it or asking some friend about whether or not you should do it.

After your withdrawal request has been submitted, you can then sit around and speculate about whether or not you'll get anything.
I understand what you are saying but in this case the scammers registered a company to provide a cover of legitimacy.
The authorities in South Africa will liquidate the company and recover all withdrawals and then disburse the funds equally among the depositors.
You may or may not be lucky and get away with your withdrawal in the another country but it is highly likely the regulators will co-operate.
However, the panic withdrawal is a good strategy to collapse the scam and make sure the scammers get less. Just be aware you probably have to give it back.

Back