Ponzi Scheme Can anyone tell me about My MTI Club? (mirrortradinginternational.com/mymticlub.com)

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I understand what you are saying but in this case the scammers registered a company to provide a cover of legitimacy.
The authorities in South Africa will liquidate the company and recover all withdrawals and then disburse the funds equally among the depositors.
You may or may not be lucky and get away with your withdrawal in the another country but it is highly likely the regulators will co-operate.
However, the panic withdrawal is a good strategy to collapse the scam and make sure the scammers get less. Just be aware you probably have to give it back.
How would they enforce this? Retrieving the funds. I thought the same but it could be extremely difficult..

The fact is, all of you will be completely proven wrong. Ponzi schemes do not last more than 6 months. All ponzi-cryptos never lasted more than a year. The math proves it is absolutely impossible, to pay out as many members as they have, and reach 18 months, if it was a ponzi. Impossible. Many experts have done the math. There have been days in MTI where the trading earnings were 0.1% or even 0% sometimes. Then other days when it was up to 0.5%. This proves that we get paid only when profit is made. Not ONE withdrawal I have made, has failed. Every single one has gone through, smoothly. And there is not one person I know in my team that has not received a withdrawal. Your problem is, none of you here comprehend or understand, that ALL income is 100% from trading. And split up.

The fact is this, people who attack MTI are jealous. And they hate MLMs. And they have a disposition to spread fear, and doom and gloom, creating a panic. Then if the panic works, it will cause the masses to withdraw. Then if the masses withdraw, it will hurt the company. Then if the company collapses because of a massive amount of people withdrawing, then the naysayers and bashers can all say "see! told ya so!", when here they were the one that caused it to collapse.

You people are simply, evil, wicked, and possessed. It's as simple as that.

The fact is, all of you will be completely proven wrong. Ponzi schemes do not last more than 6 months. All ponzi-cryptos never lasted more than a year. The math proves it is absolutely impossible, to pay out as many members as they have, and reach 18 months, if it was a ponzi. Impossible. Many experts have done the math. There have been days in MTI where the trading earnings were 0.1% or even 0% sometimes. Then other days when it was up to 0.5%. This proves that we get paid only when profit is made. Not ONE withdrawal I have made, has failed. Every single one has gone through, smoothly. And there is not one person I know in my team that has not received a withdrawal. Your problem is, none of you here comprehend or understand, that ALL income is 100% from trading. And split up.

The fact is this, people who attack MTI are jealous. And they hate MLMs. And they have a disposition to spread fear, and doom and gloom, creating a panic. Then if the panic works, it will cause the masses to withdraw. Then if the masses withdraw, it will hurt the company. Then if the company collapses because of a massive amount of people withdrawing, then the naysayers and bashers can all say "see! told ya so!", when here they were the one that caused it to collapse.

You people are simply, evil, wicked, and possessed. It's as simple as that.

I'm gonna show you some courtesy and assume that you are genuinely uninformed as to what a Ponzi scheme is.

• Bernie Madoff's ponzi ran for 17 years.
• The MMM ponzi ran for 15 years
• The refreshed MMM ponzi scheme (called MMM Global) was started yet again by the same founder as the original MMM scheme in 2011.
FYI, the founders of MTI (Cheri and Clynton Marks) were also involved in MMM - you can find their testimonial vids on Youtube.

You are totally right in saying that they cannot payout the amount of people they have and last more than 18 months. Hence, the reason they are still around, is because most people haven't made substantial withdrawals. Most people will keep their money in there because that ensures that their money "grows" at a bigger rate. Ponzi artists know this, which is why ponzis occur so often. And by the way, if an "investment opportunity" collapses because a large number of people make a withdrawal, then that scheme is BY DEFINITION a Ponzi. A Ponzi collapses when the amount being withdrawn exceeds the capital which is available. If the withdrawals can exceed the capital which is available, then it means the "investment firm" lied to the investors about how much their investments had grown.
The fact that you are unaware of the above, and yet you say "the math proves it is absolutely impossible", illustrates that you simply haven't done any of the maths.

So here, let me give you some math to show you why MTI's returns are completely unrealistic:

MTI claims that members can see an average monthly return on their investment of around 10%. However, the ROIs only account for 40% of the total profit being made (as shown by those daily profit statements they like to put out on Facebook). Which means that what MTI is actually claiming is a monthly profitability of 25% in total.
You can verify this by looking at those daily trading things that Joel Santiago likes to post on his Facebook. For the month of August the final ROI for members came to 8.044% and the compounded total of all the daily trading profits came to 20.11% (8.044% x 2.5 = 20.11%).

Are you even aware that there isn't an infinite amount of Bitcoin? The maximum amount of bitcoin that can ever exist is 21 million, of which 18.5 million are currently in circulation. It will take an estimated 120 years for the remaining 2.5 million Bitcoin to get mined. Then there are also an estimated 3-4 million Bitcoin which are "lost" (sitting somewhere in a bunch of forgotten or inaccessible wallets).
For the sake of simplicity, let's forget about that and let's assume that all 21 million Bitcoin were currently in circulation, and let's say MTI claimed an average monthly profitability of 20% rather than 25% (I'm really being generous towards MTI here).

The formula for compound interest is:

Final amount = (Initial amount) x (1 + decimal profitability claim) ^ interest terms.

So, if MTI holds 17,000 BTC, and are claiming that they make an average of 20% profit from their "trading", how long do you think that scheme can still last? Keep in mind that there is a limit of 21 million Bitcoin.

20,821,763.86 = 17,000 x (1.2 ^ 39)

NOT EVEN 40 MONTHS
. That is the absolute MAXIMUM length that MTI's scheme could run if they were actually legitimate. At that point they would own all of the Bitcoin in the world, and this doesn't even account for the fact that a large chunk of the Bitcoin isn't even in circulation yet whilst another chunk is lost forever.
Does that sound even remotely plausible to you?

So please, before you try to ridicule and insult critics of MTI's bogus scheme, consider the possibility that we criticize MTI entirely BECAUSE we know more about crypto than the average Joe (MTI's target market).

Moreover, the fact that you attempt to use your withdrawals as "evidence" that MTI is not a scam is instead evidence that you DON'T understand the basics of how a Ponzi works. You clearly did not spend even just 5 minutes reading up on it.

ponzi duh.png

Not going to keep arguing with you. You are wrong. Plain and simple. And you will be proven wrong, and we will laugh at you. All those ponzis you are listing, were not crypto companies. Non-crypto companies last a lot longer. But, in the realm of crypto, I have been involved in crypto programs since 2016, and every single one that was a ponzi, collapsed in 3-6 months. Some of them collapse because of FUD and the SEC, causing mass panic.

Keep in mind that there is no "need" to make substantial withdrawals with MTI. Why? Because it is a wallet. MTI is a wallet. You keep your money in there, and withdraw only as you need funds. Instead of storing your Bitcoin in a wallet, keep them in the pool.

Not going to keep arguing with you. You are wrong. And I will continue to promote MTI. No matter what you say.

I'm gonna show you some courtesy and assume that you are genuinely uninformed as to what a Ponzi scheme is.

• Bernie Madoff's ponzi ran for 17 years.
• The MMM ponzi ran for 15 years
• The refreshed MMM ponzi scheme (called MMM Global) was started yet again by the same founder as the original MMM scheme in 2011.
FYI, the founders of MTI (Cheri and Clynton Marks) were also involved in MMM - you can find their testimonial vids on Youtube.

You are totally right in saying that they cannot payout the amount of people they have and last more than 18 months. Hence, the reason they are still around, is because most people haven't made substantial withdrawals. Most people will keep their money in there because that ensures that their money "grows" at a bigger rate. Ponzi artists know this, which is why ponzis occur so often. And by the way, if an "investment opportunity" collapses because a large number of people make a withdrawal, then that scheme is BY DEFINITION a Ponzi. A Ponzi collapses when the amount being withdrawn exceeds the capital which is available. If the withdrawals can exceed the capital which is available, then it means the "investment firm" lied to the investors about how much their investments had grown.
The fact that you are unaware of the above, and yet you say "the math proves it is absolutely impossible", illustrates that you simply haven't done any of the maths.

So here, let me give you some math to show you why MTI's returns are completely unrealistic:

MTI claims that members can see an average monthly return on their investment of around 10%. However, the ROIs only account for 40% of the total profit being made (as shown by those daily profit statements they like to put out on Facebook). Which means that what MTI is actually claiming is a monthly profitability of 25% in total.
You can verify this by looking at those daily trading things that Joel Santiago likes to post on his Facebook. For the month of August the final ROI for members came to 8.044% and the compounded total of all the daily trading profits came to 20.11% (8.044% x 2.5 = 20.11%).

Are you even aware that there isn't an infinite amount of Bitcoin? The maximum amount of bitcoin that can ever exist is 21 million, of which 18.5 million are currently in circulation. It will take an estimated 120 years for the remaining 2.5 million Bitcoin to get mined. Then there are also an estimated 3-4 million Bitcoin which are "lost" (sitting somewhere in a bunch of forgotten or inaccessible wallets).
For the sake of simplicity, let's forget about that and let's assume that all 21 million Bitcoin were currently in circulation, and let's say MTI claimed an average monthly profitability of 20% rather than 25% (I'm really being generous towards MTI here).

The formula for compound interest is:

Final amount = (Initial amount) x (1 + decimal profitability claim) ^ interest terms.

So, if MTI holds 17,000 BTC, and are claiming that they make an average of 20% profit from their "trading", how long do you think that scheme can still last? Keep in mind that there is a limit of 21 million Bitcoin.

20,821,763.86 = 17,000 x (1.2 ^ 39)

NOT EVEN 40 MONTHS
. That is the absolute MAXIMUM length that MTI's scheme could run if they were actually legitimate. At that point they would own all of the Bitcoin in the world, and this doesn't even account for the fact that a large chunk of the Bitcoin isn't even in circulation yet whilst another chunk is lost forever.
Does that sound even remotely plausible to you?

So please, before you try to ridicule and insult critics of MTI's bogus scheme, consider the possibility that we criticize MTI entirely BECAUSE we know more about crypto than the average Joe (MTI's target market).

Not going to keep arguing with you. You are wrong. Plain and simple. And you will be proven wrong, and we will laugh at you. All those ponzis you are listing, were not crypto companies. Non-crypto companies last a lot longer. But, in the realm of crypto, I have been involved in crypto programs since 2016, and every single one that was a ponzi, collapsed in 3-6 months. Some of them collapse because of FUD and the SEC, causing mass panic.

Keep in mind that there is no "need" to make substantial withdrawals with MTI. Why? Because it is a wallet. MTI is a wallet. You keep your money in there, and withdraw only as you need funds. Instead of storing your Bitcoin in a wallet, keep them in the pool.

Not going to keep arguing with you. You are wrong. And I will continue to promote MTI. No matter what you say.

Rather predictably, you did not address any of the very simple mathematical evidence which illustrates why MTI is not sustainable. There was absolutely no point in you saying "Not going to keep arguing with you", since you never even put forward what could even remotely be considered a valid argument in the first place. Simply saying "you're wrong" is an assertion, not an argument.
As the saying goes, those who believe without reason cannot be convinced otherwise by reason.

You've essentially just stuck your fingers in your ears and sang "la la la la la". But hey, I don't expect anything different form someone who promotes a scam which uses this type of demonstrable cult-like language.

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-07 at 17.17.17.jpeg

And just so by the way, remind me how long did Clynton Marks' Crypto World Evolution scam last? How about Cheri's BTC Global scam? How about Bitcaw Trading? How about Vaultage solutions?

Here's a little hint in case you haven't caught on....those are just a few of the crypto scams that some of MTI's founding members were peddling.
Isn't it amazing how many people lost their life savings and pensions after the collapse of BTC Global, and yet Cheri, Clynton, Liz Malton, Rich Simmonds and the rest of the gang all just coincidentally landed on their feet?

You've demonstrated yourself to be wholly misinformed and delusional. Best of luck.

Simple thing. You say it's mathematically impossible. That's a BIG claim.

Prove it. Show us your claimed math. Break it down month by month from inception until now - how much did they take in, how much did they make trading, and how much did they pay out?

Make sure to also explain (with clear and simple mathematical examples) how a crypto ponzi's math varies from that of a forex, international postal coupon, gold investment, or any other Ponzi's math. I once had someone tell me the laws of risk and reward didn't apply the same way in Australia as the rest of the world in another suspicious investment. Maybe it's really a Southern Hemisphere thing. Then again, probably not. That one also turned out to be a Ponzi.

If you can't do this, everyone reading this will know your claim is purely fictional and is likely designed just to try to keep the MTI Ponzi running a little longer.

In the meantime, I suggest everyone immediately pull their deposit out of MTI's "wallet". If I'm wrong, you lose a small amount of potential profit. If I'm right, having the BTC in your possession puts you in a better position than hoping the regulators finally collect it all and divide it up fairly. I believe they will try, but that could take a long time.

Back