Can someone help me understand this

bogdy23

Recruit
Market AUDUSD

Preferred direction – Neutral

Immediate zones of interest -7205 is a resistance level.

7265-7310 is the resistance zone

Target areas – 7220 is now the immediate bullish target

7200 is the bearish target

Hello this is a piece of information of technical analisys but i don`t wiether im supose to buy or sell can someone help me a little to lift the confusion.

It says direction Neutral, so they don't advise you to either buy or sell. The zones they give you shows where they think the price will move, so for example if resistance is 7205 then you may buy lower than that and exit at the resistance point.

Target areas – 7220 is now the immediate bullish target. This is where they tell you if you buy to hold till 7220.
And 7200 is the bearish target I don't really get how 20 pips make it a bearish or bullish and especially if the price is below 7200 it can't be bearish.

Market AUDUSD

Preferred direction – Neutral

Immediate zones of interest -7205 is a resistance level.

Target areas – 7220 is now the immediate bullish target

7200 is the bearish target

Hello this is a piece of information of technical analisys but i don`t wiether im supose to buy or sell can someone help me a little to lift the confusion.

Is this telling us that there is now way that the price go over this buffer section.And that we could buy at 7200 and hold it for 20 pips then take our profit

Is this telling us that there is now way that the price go over this buffer section.And that we could buy at 7200 and hold it for 20 pips then take our profit
It says the price will (probably) stall at 7265 and 7310, but it (probably) will reach it. Whether it will go over, no one knows. (Also it doesn't necessarily mean it will even reach those points). It's a guessing game.

It says the price will (probably) stall at 7265 and 7310, but it (probably) will reach it. Whether it will go over, no one knows. (Also it doesn't necessarily mean it will even reach those points). It's a guessing game.

We will have to wait and see at what levels we can get and this will also take some time if we are willing to make profits in the AUDUSD :)

Back