Can these results continue?

dillonjersey

Recruit
I’ve been trading Forex for about six months with not much success so decided to purchase this “Hybrid Trading System from ForexConductor. My net profit is $1192.76 for since I started using it in May.

Can get some advice on if I should continue with or service or take my profits and smile.

I excited by I also want to be see my profits. Any suggestions? This program seems to work.

Money management

There are many issues you have to combine, in order to decide how to proceed. The only reference I have is the statement they uploaded on their website.
The first thing I can see there is that there is no money management. They use the same lot size on a $2.000 and $20.000 equity. Their largest lost was about $500. What if you get two of these losses in the first three days? Then you are losing 50% of your equity.

What are your risk settings? (What is the account size and what is the lot size you are trading?)

Every system has a DD eventually. According to your risk settings, it might destroy your account or it might just reduce your profits.

I would suggest you take some of your profits and think very well how to optimize your money management.

You say you've been using this since May. This is May. Can you be more specific.

Let's see. One post wonder talking about the great success of a commercial system outside the commerce zone and making a post that doesn't quite make sense. Can a "click here to buy" link be far behind?

Let me go way out on a limb and assume that maybe this isn't a spam in progress. With any system, don't start planning your retirement on the first few days or weeks results. Even a very bad system will typically have a winning streak. Unless you are trading microlots or nanolots, any new system should be tested on demo for at least a month (probably longer) before risking it on real money.

As Romeo pointed out, check that drawdown. I can design a very profitable system for you in 2 minutes if you don't want to worry that it will wipe you out sometime in the first few days of trading.

Dont Be In A Hurry

It is good to take your time and not to be in a haste. Take time to learn more and even see what the market will be like in few moments.

Any profits a good profit:)

Go on take the money and run WooHooHoo go on take the money and run

Of course any profit is a good profit!

Let's say he takes the money. Then what? Stop trading?

"Stop trading" Well that's up to old mate, but what i say is take the profit:nerd: its better to play FX with profits and take out initial balance as soon as you can well that's how i play this game called FX but each to there own

There's no real reason for conflict between taking profit and growing your account. Withdraw 1/2 of your profits every so often.

Back