• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Can you help me? Mrtshopping100.com is stealing from me

I am having an issue with a company

Brandnameora

Recruit
Hey from Finland

And I have been here earlier, back in 2018.

Now I'm having money stolen from me, again.
And it's a second time this year it's happening.

This time I'm reaching out to you, if someone can help me?

These websites are gnzctplz.net and Mrtshopping100.com

My problem is that these websites are USA based and I'm in Finland. Our laws can't touch outside Finland.

The situation is that I don't have any exchanged emails with these websites. So I don't know how they have acquired my bank account details?

The first time it happened, was around October 2022.
I noticed that this website gnzctplz.net is regularly taking money from my account.

I reported the card stolen and I have reported it to the police.
Some time later, I received a letter from the officials that they cant help me.

This morning I have noticed that I'm being robbed again.
The Mrtshopping.com has taken money from my other banks credit card.

And I have noticed that the Mrtshopping.com is a working online shopping site, with a phone number.

I did send them a letter asking for details, and I told them this.
"Hello,
You are not doing any business with me.
And I don't have any exchanged emails with you.

So, why are you charging from me?

Yours sincerely"

The gnzctplz.net took about 168 € and after I had reported it to the police, the bank returned 100 €.
My bank is only willing to compensate me for 2 months back.

This Mrtshopping.com has been charging me on 4 occasions and for 79 €, since the 20 th of January.

Here's what I am questioning myself.

This second bank's credit card has been unused since july 2021.
And I don't use it in my online banking.

I only used this card when I reported my first bank card stolen.
I have not attached it to my Google account.
And I only bought 1 item with the 2nd banks card, but with finger print security.

And I stopped using it after the first bank's debit card returned to me.

I'm being targeted, that's for sure.
How have they gotten my second bank's credit card details?

So, I greatly appreciate it if you can help me here.

Hey from Finland

And I have been here earlier, back in 2018.

Now I'm having money stolen from me, again.
And it's a second time this year it's happening.

This time I'm reaching out to you, if someone can help me?

These websites are gnzctplz.net and Mrtshopping100.com

My problem is that these websites are USA based and I'm in Finland. Our laws can't touch outside Finland.

The situation is that I don't have any exchanged emails with these websites. So I don't know how they have acquired my bank account details?

The first time it happened, was around October 2022.
I noticed that this website gnzctplz.net is regularly taking money from my account.

I reported the card stolen and I have reported it to the police.
Some time later, I received a letter from the officials that they cant help me.

This morning I have noticed that I'm being robbed again.
The Mrtshopping.com has taken money from my other banks credit card.

And I have noticed that the Mrtshopping.com is a working online shopping site, with a phone number.

I did send them a letter asking for details, and I told them this.
"Hello,
You are not doing any business with me.
And I don't have any exchanged emails with you.

So, why are you charging from me?

Yours sincerely"

The gnzctplz.net took about 168 € and after I had reported it to the police, the bank returned 100 €.
My bank is only willing to compensate me for 2 months back.

This Mrtshopping.com has been charging me on 4 occasions and for 79 €, since the 20 th of January.

Here's what I am questioning myself.

This second bank's credit card has been unused since july 2021.
And I don't use it in my online banking.

I only used this card when I reported my first bank card stolen.
I have not attached it to my Google account.
And I only bought 1 item with the 2nd banks card, but with finger print security.

And I stopped using it after the first bank's debit card returned to me.

I'm being targeted, that's for sure.
How have they gotten my second bank's credit card details?

So, I greatly appreciate it if you can help me here.
Why did you not cancel the card when it happened the first time?

Let me explain it again.
I have no online evidence of any kind of usage of this website.

I don't remember using this service.

And I certainly wouldn't put up a shady subscription on this platform.

So, I have reported this to the finnish police, I have canceled the credit card from my bank and I reported the identity theft to finnish cyber security office.

The latest development is that the platform Mrtshopping100.com has stated the same thing.
I should cancel my subscription.

But this time I took a turn for my benefit.

I asked if they have any personal information about my account?

Let's see what happens now.

By the way

I'm writing about this in more detail on my blog.
You're more than welcome to see for yourself.
It's here

At the moment, here are what I have found out.

The account details in Mrtshopping100.com include the following details.

My orahuhti@gmail.com email

My address

My telephone number

BUT a Helsinki ip address. It's 280 km from here.

Can my smartphone gps have taken a 280 km turn?

(for this chance I just asked it from the support team)

There are no other credit cards or addresses.

There are no orders made from them

If the thief is not related to the website, but a private person, how does this benefit from costing consumer club servicing?

If this is ruled out somehow, then I believe the website to be hosted by the criminals.

And I'm continuing a conversation with these people.

The websites were

Gnzctplz.net

Mrtshopping100.com

Reporting to the police is a good thing. You can also visit the bank that issued the cards in person. Make sure all affected cards are cancelled and replaced. Have a long chat with their fraud department about doing a chargeback on these unauthorized charges.

Hi I'm a new member but have encountered this kind of thing before.

You could have malware hidden on your devices from dodgy vendors so I would virus check AND malware check them as most antivirus software alone isn't good enough.

Check WiFi router for connected devices that could be packet sniffing you and also your card may have been skimmed in a terminal somewhere.

Non of this may be applicable but as an ex customer service for a large retail corpreration this was a regular issue usually up to a few hundred GBP sometimes from a phonecall saying something is wrong and confirm details.

Never give any personal information to an incoming call even from a known number as the records can be faked to come from any number even your own.

Hope this helps a few people who may have similar issues and I hope you get it resolved.

You can report US scammers here on the federal government site:

Hey
Hi I'm a new member but have encountered this kind of thing before.

You could have malware hidden on your devices from dodgy vendors so I would virus check AND malware check them as most antivirus software alone isn't good enough.

Check WiFi router for connected devices that could be packet sniffing you and also your card may have been skimmed in a terminal somewhere.

Non of this may be applicable but as an ex customer service for a large retail corpreration this was a regular issue usually up to a few hundred GBP sometimes from a phonecall saying something is wrong and confirm details.
Hey,

I really appreciate your support here, thanks so much for it.

I did ran malware check and used the safe VPN for a while since I discovered that thefts.
I found nothing, so I'm satisfied enough with this issue.

When I discovered the 2nd theft, I reporter the credit card to my bank and the card was cut off from my account.

After this 2nd card cut off, there has been no withdraws from neither bank accounts.
So I'm thinking that this was enough with the cards.
I'm satisfied enough with that too.

This is not the case with my ID theft.

It's because it's clear to me that my ID theft has happened.

I began an email discussion with the support team from Mrtshopping100.com.

And they admitted that also they had my email, name and address.
They were used to create my account.
The only difference was my ip address, it was not mine and it's 300 km from here.

The email discussion scared me more to know that criminals have my name and address.

So, I have also reported the ID theft to the police and to our governments gdpr offices.

And I recently received the notices that they won't do anything about my case.

The next issue is that I continue with the identifytheft.gov.
It's a part of the USA government officials.
I discovered that on the beginning of March and I have recently received a message from them, to ask more questions.

At this point I will ask you to come follow my WordPress blog.
There are more information about this case, including about the discussion with Mrtshopping100.com.

I would like you to come read about my continuing story the case.

The blog is here

usinggdpr.wordpress.com

Hi I will take a look at this thanks for the reply.

I would recommend Malwarebytes which will be the top Google search to run alongside your antivirus.

I have witnessed mainstream antivirus miss detections until it scans then start to see hidden items that a previous scan show clear. This included antivirus supposedly safe for UK schools.

Ccleaner can remove junk files and clean your registry of invalid and orphaned entries to make sure it's optimized and nothing left from old software that can be taken advantage of.

Again a quick Google will show you their site.

Back