• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Can you tell anything about the foriegn broker Traderstfx.com

Arun Kumar

Highly Suspicious Person
Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm from INDIA registered with a foriegn broker called Traderstfx.com which have a local frenchie named CFX Education. I'm trading through them for last more than six years.
I coudn't find its name in your blackisted list of brokers.
Only in the begininning I had withdrawl some money. They said ,that they are reguated with reguatory body formed by Indian Govt.
Can you tell anything about the foriegn broker Traderstfx.com.

Best Regards
Arun
New Delhi, India

Dear Sir/Madam,
I'm from INDIA registered with a foriegn broker called Traderstfx.com which have a local frenchie named CFX Education. I'm trading through them for last more than six years.
Only in the begininning I had withdrawl some money. They said ,that they are reguated with reguatory body formed by Indian Govt.

Best Regards
Arun
New Delhi, India
Well, I checked the website and I couldn't find anything related to India on their website, not even on any customer care number at the contact page. Regarding " a regulatory body formed by Indian Govt" There are strict rules for Indians for trade in Forex, You are only allowed to trade currency associated with INR pairs, for example, EURINR, USDINR, GBPINR, INRJPY etc BUT INR is must and it has certain limit to trade. Message back if you want more details about this case :)

I doubt that Forex is regulated in India and you have been trading with them for 6 years. This is quite a long time and you still don't know the real facts about them. I suggest you to withdraw your funds and put in regulated broker that you can pick from FPA broker review section.

The domain Traderstfx.com was first registered on 2015-05-19. Can you please explain how you've been trading with them for 6 years?

I read about this broker they offer tight spread , 5 types of trading accounts and more things.They use more tools as webinar and educational tools to educate traders. Others technical and fundamental news are also there so one can go through with this broker check their trading credibility before investing a big money.

I read about this broker they offer tight spread , 5 types of trading accounts and more things.They use more tools as webinar and educational tools to educate traders. Others technical and fundamental news are also there so one can go through with this broker check their trading credibility before investing a big money.

I suggest checking that regulation claim out with the RBI before turning over your money and ID docs.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Best Regards
Arun
New Delhi, India

TraderstFX is a fraud company engaged in the business of looting money from the clients. The following are the sequence of events how I was robbed of what I invested with them:

I got calls from them in January 2017, requesting investments to be made for which I am to get handsome returns. Initially I invested INR 71,000/- as per their minimum investment plan. Later they continuously requested me over phone to open a premium account with a committed monthly return on investment of approx. INR 1,00,000/-. I invested INR 2,84,000/- in February 2017.

In later part of February, they returned INR 1,12,000/- as profit. However, from the next day of their remittance, they started requesting me to support my account with more fund as margin money for trading. I invested IBR 71,000/- as per their requirement. In March, they called to inform me that they incurred losses in trading in my account and wanted more fund to tide over the crisis. They assured me to remit the committed profit on monthly basis if I support my account with more fund. They asked me to provide monetary support of INR 1,05,000/-. On their insistence, I once again invested INR 1,05,000/- and informed them that further support from me would be available only when I get back what I've invested so far which they agreed. After one week, they called me again to increase margin money otherwise my account would suffer losses. I reminded them of what I told them earlier that support from me would be available if I get back whatever I invested so far. The next day they showed my account with zero balance and informed that they lost the entire amount through trading in my account. This way they cheated me INR 5,31,000/-. They are neither responding to my mail / whatsapp messages nor picking up my phone calls.

Never trust this company.

T K Ghoshal,
Vadodara, Gujarat, India.

An Indian Based broker it is? I think Australian brokers are best to trade. Whatever broker it should be, you have to trade properly or you will end up on losing side.

Time to have a chat with the RBI.
Usually every country has certain department that will monitoring company especially on financial market like as future stocks and forex etc, just guessing if RBI is one department from indian goverment that monitoring company under indian country

Back