Canada Says Bye to Binaries

I think it's more the some of the companies behind binary options that need banning than necessarily the method itself. I'm sure it is possible to make money but it's such high risk that people should need to sign something to register they fully understand the risks involved.

As far as I concerned, there are lots of countries who said goodbye to binaries and will say goodbye to binaries in future. Here everything depends on how the government of particular countries perceive binary options. In my opinion, countries do it mainly because brokers which provide the access to binary options are equal to gamblers according to the laws of these countries. I guess it's kinda difficult to convince government not to perceive binary options as gambling. Moreover, another reason is that lots of people lose their money on binaries and they are used to complain on brokers, that's why countries make such a decision.

Great news! I mean that finally that finally the officials got this scam and disclose their real nature.

Binary options (or so called digital contracts by some brokers) are just like roulette or like betting, it's just fun but not a trading at all. If companies says that it's gambling then it was more fair.

Back