Canada Says Bye to Binaries

These are excellent news! I wonder when it will be that in the other countries power, other countries should follow their example. So they could take this more seriously.

I have read in news that there are few funds in the USA who are asking permission to start with crypto ETFs. SEC was not happy at all and didn’t provide positive opinion on that. Is this maybe rise of another scam on market as with BOs? What do you think?

I have read in news that there are few funds in the USA who are asking permission to start with crypto ETFs. SEC was not happy at all and didn’t provide positive opinion on that. Is this maybe rise of another scam on market as with BOs? What do you think?

YES.

I think that crypto currencies are still moving somewhere in the gray zone. I find nothing wrong with cryptos, but problem is that there have so many scammers emerged in order to profit from peoples ignorance. This is extremely bad for further development of this market

yes, I agree, this looks like the next string on these scammers bow. AVOID!

I wanted to wrote something but "Binary options take the form of a wager in which investors bet on the performance of an underlying asset, often a currency, commodity, stock index, or share. The timeframe on this bet is typically very short, sometimes hours or even minutes. When the time is up, the investor either receives a predetermined payout or loses the entire amount.In many instances, however, no actual trading occurs and the transaction takes place for the sole purpose of stealing money. In addition, those who have provided credit or personal information to binary options sites frequently fall victim to identity theft. Binary options are sometimes marketed under other names, including “all-or-nothing options,” “asset-or-nothing options,” “bet options,” “cash-or-nothing options,” “digital options,” “fixed-return options” and “one-touch options.”" says it all;)

In no time pretty much many other places are going to say bye to binaries. If there is something better than they should take it instead. I personally have never been a fan of binaries and In think Canada has made a good decision to get rid of it.

Yeah, you're quite right. I think binaries confuse novices a lot. They think that binary options is the best way to earn fast money and become very disappointed when they find out that lots of binaries are just in hands of scammers, whose purposes to broke traders. I personally think that beginners would better stay off binaries mostly because they have lack of experience in trading at all. If one wants to start trading on binaries he/she at least must have to learn all the information about it and find a propriate broker for this. There are lots of scammers as I said and it's quite easy for a novice to make a huge mistake.

There is nothing surprising that some countries prohibit binary options trading, because it's always considered to be a very risky and dangerous activity. Nevertheless, I can't agree with such a policy, because binary options canbe quite helpful for those traders who understandd its mechanics. It may take lots of time for a trader to start understand the mechanics of binary options, but it's possible, despite the fact that it can possibly affect their deposits. If you mastered risk management practices and understand all the risks, then binary options won't be a serious problem of yours. The main here is never let emotions get you down.

Back