Canada’s MSC warns of IseeBinary – it has scammed a widow

Another tactic they use is buying "suckers lists". Those are contacts of people who've fallen for some sort of scam. Some people learn when they've been scammed and are on guard. Unfortunately, many don't learn and are just waiting for someone to call them up and offer them the perfect free-money investment.
I've learnt the hard way after getting scammed so many times . I've learnt they're all scammers don't trust anybody you don't make any money online . But unfortunately this people always find someone new to convince them and it's really sad that they fall for it . I wish I could alert the whole world about this scammers .

Imagine if there really was a completely safe and reliable investment which paid as little as 10% per year, each and every year. The fact is that investors would flock to it. Financial news networks around the world would talk about it. There would be very little need for such a company to advertise. There would be absolutely zero need for such a company to call people up asking them to invest.

Here's a simple rule: If some company calls you out of the blue about a profitable investment, it's a scam.

Hey, maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there's a 0.01% chance it's real. Are you willing to bet your money on 1 in 10,000 odds?

Another tactic they use is buying "suckers lists". Those are contacts of people who've fallen for some sort of scam. Some people learn when they've been scammed and are on guard. Unfortunately, many don't learn and are just waiting for someone to call them up and offer them the perfect free-money investment.

Why am I not surprised that someone out there would make such a list. I mean, I'm revolted, but not at all surprised.

Back