Canadian Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Bribe Kickbacks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnny saigon

Recruit
... this is no hoax. this is real and it doesn't get any better than this. the evidence is attached this post ...

... the corrupt british columbia, canada government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves beyond any doubt that british columbia's finance minister takes illegal bribe kickbacks when the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. is appointed by the supreme court of british columbia to oversee third-party assets in civil disputes ...

... see the evidence on the web at callumhouston.com by copying and googling this phrase: bc finance minister takes illegal kickbacks from pwc by callum houston ...

... the government of canada is sacked and it's going down in flames like the hindenburg ...

you mean which prime minister here sorry, somewhat like justin trudea or somebody else honestly ? Please do make something best of that matter. I do want to keep it going with it but I simply can't after reading your post there for whatever reason. Can we ?

you mean which prime minister here sorry, somewhat like justin trudea or somebody else honestly ? Please do make something best of that matter. I do want to keep it going with it but I simply can't after reading your post there for whatever reason. Can we ?
2010 Finance Minister bro :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back