Canadian Recruits????

trapper

Recruit
:shocked:Any Canadian traders enlisted on this site? Would like to discuss forex with you. I am currently trading a live mini with fxcm.

how's it going, eh?

Hey Trapper,

fellow Canadian here. Just started messing around with Forex. Haven't been trading live yet, but have been paper trading for a bit (see my review on forexassasin). Feel free to send me a note if you wanna chat sometime (I'll try and PM you my email addy).

Matt

Hey Matt, good to see I'm not the only Canuck on here. I am not too familiar with this site yet but I like what I see so far. I joined FPA to learn as much as possible from those who know much more about forex than I do. That's quite impressive what you are getting from the assassin, I wish I could do that on my live acct., but I did get 15 pips this morning on USD/CAD which is what I have been solely trading. I'm not a professional by any means and am just picking away on a very small mini acct. I updated my profile and my IM is on there. Hope to hear from you, Stan.

Yep, another one here....

Yes, we need to get this strong here and exchange info with a lot of transparency so that no one I mean no one gets scammed. I just been through one and o boy, never going to let that happen to anyone here dear Canucks !

So be open and let us all share any aspect of trading, experience with forex brokers, trading strategies and also experience with FXCM ( I see another Canuck trading with FXCM)..

Happy Trading and a great weekend guys and gals !

Back