• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cannot get my request of withdrawal at capitalone.forex

I am having an issue with a company
I know this guy he has outrageous reputation in the internet, even his driver licenses got to public, lol

He scammed so many people that they even found out his residential address in Cyprus, pictures of his wife and kids and which school they go to. Out of respect, I shall not post any pics of his kids but he is definitely being monitored by someone in Cyprus.

Then file a complaint to the Interpol, Jordanian police and the Cypriot Cyber police

I would love to but was advised not to do so as it will mean that all his other victims will not be able to get their money back from him if he is in prison. They are trying to bring him to court. Given a choice, I will rather have him rot in prison.

I would love to but was advised not to do so as it will mean that all his other victims will not be able to get their money back from him if he is in prison. They are trying to bring him to court. Given a choice, I will rather have him rot in prison.

If he's hauled into court on criminal charges, the judge can order confiscation and redistribution of money. In a criminal court, this might even happen faster than in a civil court, plus rotting in prison makes it harder for him to keep scamming new victims.

If he's hauled into court on criminal charges, the judge can order confiscation and redistribution of money. In a criminal court, this might even happen faster than in a civil court, plus rotting in prison makes it harder for him to keep scamming new victims.

Thanks. I will share and convey that information around.

Alright below are some details about Samir Beool.

Samir Beool holds 2 appointments at 2 active companies, has resigned from 0 companies and held 2 appointments at 2 dissolved companies. Samir began their first appointment at the age of 37 and their longest current appointment spans 2 years and 4 months at FOREX TRADERS UNION LTD.

The combined cash at bank value for all businesses where Samir holds a current appointment equals £0, with a combined assets value of £0 and liabilities of £0. Roles associated with Samir Beool within the recorded businesses include: Director

Registered Details:
Short name Samir Beool
Year of Birth: 1974
Director ID: 916556829

Registered Address:
38 Kilkis St
Aradippou
Larnaca
Cyprus

Directorships : 2 appointments at 2 active companies
0 resigned appointments
2 appointments at 2 dissolved companies

Reference from: SAMIR O. BEOOL director information. Free director information.

https://www.facebook.com/samir.beool.3
https://plus.google.com/100425137783267260770/about
https://plus.google.com/105871303412645910990/about
Samir Beool - ASSISTANT LOGISTICS MANAGEr at Frontier Logistics Services - Public Profile at Bayt.com

i haved talked to my debit card's issuing bank but they told me they cannot do anything about this because i was the one who personally transact with capitalone.. last may 23 Mr Rayan Hassam called me and insisted that i lost my trade.last week i cannot access my trading account because they blocked it when i ask Rayan why i cannot open my mt4 account he gave me another password and when i opened it my account was zero, it turned out that they manipulated my trading account..what a cheater.. what else can we do to stop this broker from cheating and stealing their clients money...

Back