• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cannot get my request of withdrawal at capitalone.forex

I am having an issue with a company

Rheallyn

Recruit
Hello i am Rhealyn a client of capitaloneforex.com.. I have funded $100 on my account 89274 and they gave me 50% bonus..I profited and grow my account into $365 so i request a withdrawal of $200.. after few days i follow up my request through chat but they said that they did not receive any request from me so they ask me to send again my request at withdraw@capitaloneforex.com.. I follow up again my request and they told me that its already in their system and it will be processed after 2 working days..
Days passed by but they have not processed my withdrawal yet.. I try to contact my account manager Enrico Falchi through email but got no reply from him, i did try to contact him through Skype but i cannot reach him..I tried to contact them again through chat but the operator refuses my request for chat for so many times.. i still keep on trading with my account then i receive email from them that they cannot process my withdrawal due to open positions so i closed all my open trades accumulating $408..
I got nervous because every time i request for chat the operator refuses me and totally banned me so i decided to request another withdrawal of $350 to get all my money leaving the 50% bonus they gave me which is $50... though up to now i keep on contacting them through emails but still got no reply from them and i can no longer chat with them because they banned me.. i am hoping that you will help me get my money from them..thank you

Attachments

• just registered.png
    just registered.png
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
  • chat1.png
    chat1.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 8
  • chat2.png
    chat2.png
    24.2 KB · Views: 8
  • chat3.png
    chat3.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
  • email.png
    email.png
    39.3 KB · Views: 8
the owner of the broker, samir beool, this guy cheat hoyforex and fxcc and me ,my friend a lot of moeny before he has his own broker, i cannot believe that after he steal me so much money after i come back to china and keep cheating people from all of the world. i have the duty to release his urgly bahavior, pls see thoes 2yeas ago email that i sent him in order to get me and my friend money, but no response up to now, he makes my friend break his marriage because samir beool steal his money,which is used to buy house. he shoul be put in the jail, and his website should be shut downsamir rubbish guy.jpgsamir 2.jpgsamir 2.jpgsamir4.jpgSAMIR4-1.jpg

Some one have more details about Samir Beool to make complain to POLICE? He fraud a lot of people on this forum!

Contact your debit card's issuing bank. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain everything and ask if a chargeback is possible in your case.

the owner of the broker, samir beool, this guy cheat hoyforex and fxcc and me ,my friend a lot of moeny before he has his own broker, i cannot believe that after he steal me so much money after i come back to china and keep cheating people from all of the world. i have the duty to release his urgly bahavior, pls see thoes 2yeas ago email that i sent him in order to get me and my friend money, but no response up to now, he makes my friend break his marriage because samir beool steal his money,which is used to buy house. he shoul be put in the jail, and his website should be shut downView attachment 14688View attachment 14689View attachment 14689View attachment 14690View attachment 14691

What's his nationality and where is the company headquarters?

I know this guy he has outrageous reputation in the internet, even his driver licenses got to public, lol

Back