• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cannot withdraw from AUU Global Limited

I am having an issue with a company
Would we be able to investigate the girls involved in luring the scam ?
I realize, the images of the girls have common faces.
A lot of these “girls” you see are fake and their pictures are stolen from Chinese websites. They all have common faces is because that’s the trend and they all have been photoshopped that way.
The main work here is to go behind this huge organization, it might look like a sophisticated work but truly there’s not enough people reporting it. A lot of victims are ashamed to come forward and only want to get their money back. They all have the mentality that reporting to the police and banks won’t do anything, the truth is that if you do report it, bank institutions or maybe forex tradings will change their rules and regulations to prevent scams. Make your voice heard and report on every venues. The punisher already helped a lot of looking of IP addresses and even a VOIP company that you guys can report to. Copy and paste your stories and let them know that there are people conducting frauds.

One question is why that girl does not block me and then communicates with me and says that she will write a statement against me to the police of my country for the fact that I do not return her money!
It’s a tactic to scare you. Once they feel like you are doubting them then they’ll make up stories to play with your logical head. Think about it, you fell for their honey trap already, they got nothing to lose. I understand that’s hard to swallow that you been scammed and they know forums like this exist and they lurked in here too. So, don’t listen to their garbage about suing you or coming right after you if you don’t pay XXX amount. That’s scamming 101 to the seniors on the phone.

Hello.
I would like to share my grief here.
I have been investing in Auu Global live for two months. Same story as many have shared here. My account balance has almost 27000$. When attempting to withdraw 6000$, the so-called customer support says that I need to pay the 15% tax which 4028$ off of my amount. I could do that, but I might be risking to lose that as well. I am now officially broke! Those scammers have taken all of my money.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    103.5 KB · Views: 50
  • 2.png
    2.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 3.png
    3.png
    76.4 KB · Views: 45
  • 4.png
    4.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 45
  • 5.png
    5.png
    65.9 KB · Views: 42
  • 6.png
    6.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 7.png
    7.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 36
  • 8.png
    8.png
    68.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 9.png
    9.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 39
  • 10.png
    10.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 52
Hello.
I would like to share my grief here.
I have been investing in Auu Global live for two months. Same story as many have shared here. My account balance has almost 27000$. When attempting to withdraw 6000$, the so-called customer support says that I need to pay the 15% tax which 4028$ off of my amount. I could do that, but I might be risking to lose that as well. I am now officially broke! Those scammers have taken all of my money.
Dont pay the tax or any fee as its a scam to get more money from you. Only the government in your country can collect taxes owed on investment income unless you own property or a business in the country where you are also investing.

Dont pay the tax or any fee as its a scam to get more money from you. Only the government in your country can collect taxes owed on investment income unless you own property or a business in the country where you are also investing.
Thank you for your reply. I understand. I feel completely broken and miserable right now.

Thank you for your reply. I understand. I feel completely broken and miserable right now.
If you haven't already, start reporting this company the the Securities and Futures Commission in your country, your local police and to both of these entities in the country where your scammer claims to be doing business. It is important to document and report with the government so there is a record on hand.

If you haven't already, start reporting this company the the Securities and Futures Commission in your country, your local police and to both of these entities in the country where your scammer claims to be doing business. It is important to document and report with the government so there is a record on hand.
I live in Dubai. I could potentially report this case to the local police. However, I don't believe that they will do anything. These scammers hide their identity. Even though I have their phone numbers, they are most probably using fake numbers that they can ditch anytime. I can report to the police, but will it be to any avail?

Здравствуйте, меня зовут Антон, я из России, хочу поделиться своей плохой ситуацией. Я ВСТРЕТИЛ ДЕВУШКУ из Гонконга на сайте знакомств, ее зовут Лю Синьру (имя вымышленное), номер ее телефона +1(352)658-7462, где мы долго болтали на разные темы после долгих разговоров. . Она предложила мне инвестировать в AUU Global Limited и предложила брокера. депозит в 500 долларов, и она объединила информацию с сигналами, когда продавать и когда покупать, и в итоге я заработал 200 долларов. После 30 долларов я снял их, после вывода не было никаких сомнений относительно сайта.
Позже эта девушка убедила меня сделать депозит в 15 000 тысяч долларов, что позволит мне заработать еще 3 000 тысяч долларов, мне удалось заработать еще полторы тысячи долларов. Когда хотел снять деньги. ПОСЛЕ ЗАЯВКИ НА ВЫВОД МОИ ДЕНЬГИ ДОЛГОЕ ВРЕМЯ НЕ БЫЛО ВЫВОДА, Я НАПИСАЛ ЕЙ, она дала мне номер поддержки +1(406)518-1710.
19 января 2021 года мой личный кабинет заблокировали, войти не могу. Я написал в поддержку, но никто не ответил. Девушка тоже не отвечает. Я потерял 17000 долларов денег

I live in Dubai. I could potentially report this case to the local police. However, I don't believe that they will do anything. These scammers hide their identity. Even though I have their phone numbers, they are most probably using fake numbers that they can ditch anytime. I can report to the police, but will it be to any avail?

Thanks for sharing the story. It's important to report to the local police and all those government financial entities. These crooks are using their name to scam people and the government will look into it because you are not the only victim. I empathize with your financial loss but instead of not doing anything, the least we can do is to let the authorities know and have them to further investigate. 90% of the story is the same but I'm sure one of the victim is a bit different which can lead the police to catch them.

If your money were transferred to a bank account, work with your bank and let them know to freeze those accounts. Be as detail as possible when reporting to the police. Again good luck and sorry that this has happened to you too.

Back