• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cannot withdraw from AUU Global Limited

I am having an issue with a company
Hi everyone ! the same is happening with me at the moment ! luckily i just put like 100 $ and after a certain successful trades , this lady/person is asking me put more money like 2000$ , now i am like damn! that's a lot and have realized that it's a trap . Please beware guys !
These are the contact no.s i have right now -
+85261711252
+85251018295
+26777492511

However i haven't replied to the last to no. yet .

Attachments

• Scam.png
    Scam.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 46
  • scam1.png
    scam1.png
    528.3 KB · Views: 46
  • scam11.png
    scam11.png
    293.1 KB · Views: 45
  • scam12.png
    scam12.png
    593.9 KB · Views: 44
AUU Global is not a real trading company. You all been scammed. Please do not send more money to them no matter how convincing they are trying to help you get back your money by putting more money in it.

So there is no way of getting our money back??

So there is no way of getting our money back??

Reporting to the official authorities is the only hope. Alert them that you are one of the victim. Also report to your local bank.

However, if you want to fall for their scam, go ahead and send them more money. We are in a free world and it is your money.

Good luck!

Hi everyone ! the same is happening with me at the moment ! luckily i just put like 100 $ and after a certain successful trades , this lady/person is asking me put more money like 2000$ , now i am like damn! that's a lot and have realized that it's a trap . Please beware guys !
+85261711252
+85251018295
+26777492511

These garbage are not even trying anymore. Hope they rot in hell. Glad that you weren't hurt as much as other guys here.

My advice for all of us who got scammed is to go on out trading platforms and lose the money we won. If we can’t access that money then Let’s make sure they can’t access that money too ‍♂️

+85261711252
+85251018295
+26777492511

The same pattern, I received from two different girls :)

My advice for all of us who got scammed is to go on out trading platforms and lose the money we won. If we can’t access that money then Let’s make sure they can’t access that money too ‍♂️
The money you made is fake as the trades were never real and everything is manipulated. It's a good thought if you were really trading and making money but the money was gone the minute it arrived in the beneficiary account.

Hong Kong'da yaşadığını söyleyen bir kız tarafından dolandırıldım 7000 dolarım hesapta ama çekemiyorum firma adı magking limited şirketi kızın resımlerı ve telefon numarası +1 (925) 385 66 60

Attachments

• a244732b-e355-47d1-ab77-d0bf6db5ebbb.jpeg
    a244732b-e355-47d1-ab77-d0bf6db5ebbb.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 33.jpeg
    33.jpeg
    555.4 KB · Views: 15
  • aa.jpeg
    aa.jpeg
    86.1 KB · Views: 15
Back