• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cannot withdraw from AUU Global Limited

I am having an issue with a company
Hi got scammed by auu global where I cannot withdraw money from account . Please take care.

Attachments

• IMG-20210606-WA0009.jpg
    IMG-20210606-WA0009.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 10
Hello,

AUU Global Limited imposed withdrawal condition and requirements.
My deposit and profit of $7,000 were trapped inside their deposit records.
Would you be able to stop them ? customer service and a girl customer said I have to deposit $1,000 in a 24 hour deadline before I withdraw my money.
They cannot do anything about it and asked me to deposit $1K dollars or my account will be blocked.

Thanks
Hmm - not good. Hope you sort it out.

Hi got scammed by auu global where I cannot withdraw money from account . Please take care.
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Hope it will help others to avoid this scammer
Name of the girl : Qiao Na
Whatsapp #: +852 5492 8542
IMG-20210829-WA0004.jpg

Please provide more details. What is the website address, are there any phone numbers, WhatsApp IDs, Wechat ID's, etc. Obviously don't disclose your personal information when you post this information here.
Name of the girl : Qiao Na
Whatsapp #: +852 5492 8542
IMG-20210903-WA0003.jpg

Hello,

AUU Global Limited imposed withdrawal condition and requirements.
My deposit and profit of $7,000 were trapped inside their deposit records.
Would you be able to stop them ? customer service and a girl customer said I have to deposit $1,000 in a 24 hour deadline before I withdraw my money.
They cannot do anything about it and asked me to deposit $1K dollars or my account will be blocked.

Thanks
Here's the scammer , don't trust her

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211114-201736_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114-201736_Telegram.jpg
    950.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20211114-201732_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114-201732_Telegram.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20211114-201723_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211114-201723_Telegram.jpg
    661 KB · Views: 11
У кого нибудь получилось вернуть свои деньги ? Пишите в телегу @Ibraaa
is there anyone who got their money back?

Hello everyone. I was also deceived by a girl from Hong Kong. She insinuated herself into the trust for 2 months of correspondence.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Media viewer.jpg
    Media viewer.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 4
Back