Abandoned Complaint - Cannot withdrawal 5,000$ (www.continuefx.com)

CHAO HENG

Recruit
Dear Top management Continuefx Company why company not approve my requested withdrawal from my account????... i have processing withdrawal amount 5,000$ nearly one month already but still keep my account pending. what is problem? My account MT4: 50455116 and staff handle my account contact number: +91 8448983055. please let him hurry up contact to me . if she still keep silent continue i will submit form to compliance soon.
+++++ i see your background company is good why do like this?
+++++ Please check staff management and improve your company again if you keep like this your company will die soon cause of management or staff do like crazy working.
This following file is my proof account they not approve my requested withdrawal

Attachments

• continuefx.PNG
    continuefx.PNG
    58.8 KB · Views: 11
Dear Top management Continuefx Company why company not approve my requested withdrawal from my account????... i have processing withdrawal amount 5,000$ nearly one month already but still keep my account pending. what is problem? My account MT4: 50455116 and staff handle my account contact number: +91 8448983055. please let him hurry up contact to me . if she still keep silent continue i will submit form to compliance soon.
+++++ i see your background company is good why do like this?
+++++ Please check staff management and improve your company again if you keep like this your company will die soon cause of management or staff do like crazy working.
This following file is my proof account they not approve my requested withdrawal
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jan 29, 2019 at 10:08 PM

Back