Can't get my deposit back from Banc de binary

tijsbh

Private
Thank you for the information. we will review your complaint and update you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

Hello from Malaysia

See my complaints below - date 1-Dec-2016 (cheated and my USD 10K cannot be taken out and must continue to be traded and lost USD 5K in minutes)

Attachments

• 1-12-2016 Email to BDB.pdf
    87 KB · Views: 4
Hello from Malaysia

Impossible to take out my DEPOSIT of USD 10K

1. Sweet talkers sweet tongue - yes can take out 100%
2. But in the end impossible to take out, asked to cancel withdrawal
3. See attached email for all the details

Attachments

87 KB · Views: 9
Attention: complaints@bbinary.com
Benjaminn@bbinary.com
Copy: tony.hetherington@mailonsunday.co.uk

The most s.t.u.p.i.d decision I made is today 1-Dec to cancel the withdrawal

1. Being threat....ened that the only want to take out the money is continue to trade.
Who to blame? May be the accounts managers (new and old) laughing all teh way to the bank now.

2. Dear Tony, I am most happy to provide case study for yon my short experience with BDB
Started just on 19-Nov and now in 1-Dec-2016, lost USD 5K
My USD 10K lost USD 5K in a few minutes
Never know I can be cheated and scammed as I thought I was well prepared to take out 100%
Shall I record and show all the conversations?

3. Want you money back? You must not stop trading.
When money is lost - I never press the computer button for you
No joke - all the twists and turns of the tongue
Regards,

Mr BH Soh

Attachments

87 KB · Views: 1
Contact your credit card company about issuing a chargeback.... Submit a complaint to your local securities commission on the matter and give these ****ers hell.

Hello from Malaysia

See my complaints below - date 1-Dec-2016 (cheated and my USD 10K cannot be taken out and must continue to be traded and lost USD 5K in minutes)

Hi tijsbh,

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. You took the proper steps by getting in touch with our client services. If you do not hear back in a timely fashion via email, please message me, and I will personally follow up for you.

Best,
BDB

To: complaints@bbinary.com, Benjaminn@bbinary.com, cs@bbinary.com, compliance@bbinary.com, Chrisw@bbinary.com, dod@bbinary.com, Leo Carter <leoc@bbinary.com>, info@bbinary.com

Date: 2 December 2016 (Friday)

To: All email addresses of BdB

Subject: Misleading instructions and misappropriation of my money when I asked for a full withdrawal.

I opened an account with BdB with USD$250 on 19th Nov 2016 to test out how the system and platform looks like. Benjamin Novak contacted me and assured me that with an additional USD$10,000 injection from my side, I will receive BdB VIP signals, which will give me good profit returns and insured investment against losses. So I did another 2x USD$5,000 injection on 23rd and 24th Nov. As of 25th Nov, my invested amount was at USD$10,250 and the bonus injected was USD$1,800 bringing my account total to USD$12,050. All verification and signing of relevant documents were done.

On 25th Nov, a total of 6 trades were placed under the instructions of Benjamin Novak. Traded amount at USD$1,200, 2 wins and 4 losses. Resulting in a net loss of USD$488. My account standing at the end of that trading session was at USD$11,562. I have expressed my displeasure to Benjamin Novak at the way things have gone, the good signals promised to me was not being delivered. I then put in a request for the withdrawal of my initial investment of USD$10,200. At that point in time, based on my invested amount, the bonus received and BdB Bonus and Withdrawal Policy, I should still be eligible to receive back almost the full amount.

However, Benjamin Novak continued to pressurise me and clearly stated that I am not eligible to withdraw anything right now, unless I continue trading with him. He further entice me to continue trading by promising better signals and returns and by topping my account up with bonuses. I finally agreed and on 28th Nov, my account was injected with an additional USD$11,000 of bonuses and trading began.

Another 6 trades with total amount of USD$12,000 were taken under the instructions of Benjamin Novak on 28th Nov, and all resulted in losses. By this time, I was more or less convinced that Benjamin Novak was in no way going to deliver the so called good trading signals, consistent profits returns and insured trades that he had promised.

On 1st Dec, at 14:50 hrs, I put in a withdrawal request again for my investment of USD$10,200 after the big disappointment with the way Benjamin Novak has managed my account. It was at this point that Benjamin made a grossly misrepresented statement to me that if I want to withdraw my money, I have to cancel my current withdrawal request and continue trading with a new Account Manager (Leo Carter aka Mitzi Leoc) in 60 Secs. I had my reservation but was so desperate to secure my withdrawals which were time and again rejected in the past, that I did what was told.

A whole series of trades were then instructed by New Account Manager (Leo Carter aka Mitzi Leoc) which further reduced my account to the current USD$5,002. At this point, I decided that enough, all the promises Benjamin and Leo made to me were never kept. Promises like consistent profits, promises like insured trades, fake statements like I am not eligible to withdraw my money unless I continue trading with him.

At this point, I demand for the full refund of the balance of my initial investment of USD$10,200, which I had requested on 2 occasions and were cancelled due to the lies and fake promise given by Benjamin Novak. Also, I am hereby instructing that no one is touch my account in anyway without my permission.

If the demand for the refund of my remaining investment of USD$10,200 is not met by 9th Dec, 1800 hrs GMT, I will proceed to take the below steps and make all evidences available to:

1) Complaint to Financial Intelligence Unit of St. Vincent and the Grenadines on BdB, Ash Ltd and Aster Services Ltd.

2) Complaint to the Financial Supervision Commission of Bulgaria on the same 3 companies.

3) Complaint to ASIC, FMA, Action Fraud, FBI IC3, SEC, CFTC, ISA and Israeli Police on the same 3 companies and the real Israeli names, identities and addresses of the owners and my account manager at BdB (and Option FM).

4) Contact lawyers Sharon Nahari or Nimrod Assif from Israel to take legal proceedings.

5) Contact Giambrone Law and join the class action suit against BdB.

6) Get someone (and it will not be the police) to pay a visit to all the local Israel addresses of the individuals.

7) Complaint to FSA, FCA and CySEC where Benjamin has claimed that BdB is regulated based on his email.

Regards,

Mr BH Soh

Account Number: info@tij.biz

Hello from Malaysia

Hello tijsbh ... you will be lucky to get any money back from these scammers ... the BDB rep is just using the same delay tactics with you now as they did with all of us since January to drag out your case. I see that with the exception of the bonus deposited via credit card, that the rest of the funds were done by wire transfer is that correct? Unfortunately the banks will not be able to help with that and the BDB rep knows that very well as that is why they try and force people to make huge amounts via wire transfers. The scammers wanted me to wire transfer USD50k which I did not have when setting up the account on top of scamming me out of USD52+K initially via credit card. I've managed to get most of it back via chargeback - poke in the eye for these scums - the balance to be recovered via other means.

If you did a wire transfer you need to investigate the money trail as this other victim (of a different binary option oufit did in SG) - http://www.timesofisrael.com/follow...ed-binary-options-investor-got-his-cash-back/. Don't let these scums get away with your hard earned money!

In fact, those of us who were scammed via credit cards are also in the process of investigating the money trail via their scum payment providers ........

There are also class action lawsuits being put in place against BDB, so you might want to jump on the bandwagon of one of these class action lawsuits.

Hopefully the Israeli govt can do something about banning them and making these scums pay back all the victims by way of legislation and regulation unless they are taking money to protect these scums.

Hi tijsbh,

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties. You took the proper steps by getting in touch with our client services. If you do not hear back in a timely fashion via email, please message me, and I will personally follow up for you.

Best,
BDB
Hello tijsbh ... you will be lucky to get any money back from these scammers ... the BDB rep is just using the same delay tactics with you now as they did with all of us since January to drag out your case. I see that with the exception of the bonus deposited via credit card, that the rest of the funds were done by wire transfer is that correct? Unfortunately the banks will not be able to help with that and the BDB rep knows that very well as that is why they try and force people to make huge amounts via wire transfers. The scammers wanted me to wire transfer USD50k which I did not have when setting up the account on top of scamming me out of USD52+K initially via credit card. I've managed to get most of it back via chargeback - poke in the eye for these scums - the balance to be recovered via other means.

If you did a wire transfer you need to investigate the money trail as this other victim (of a different binary option oufit did in SG) - http://www.timesofisrael.com/follow...ed-binary-options-investor-got-his-cash-back/. Don't let these scums get away with your hard earned money!

In fact, those of us who were scammed via credit cards are also in the process of investigating the money trail via their scum payment providers ........

There are also class action lawsuits being put in place against BDB, so you might want to jump on the bandwagon of one of these class action lawsuits.

Hopefully the Israeli govt can do something about banning them and making these scums pay back all the victims by way of legislation and regulation unless they are taking money to protect these scums.

Thank for your help

I am now taking steps to recover my deposit (100%) or balance (50%)

4 December 2016 (Sunday)

Subject: Misleading instructions and misappropriation of my money when I asked for a full withdrawal.

I opened an account with BdB with USD$250 on 19th Nov 2016 to test out how the system and platform looks like. Benjamin Novak contacted me and assured me that with an additional USD$10,000 injection from my side, I will receive BdB VIP signals, which will give me good profit returns and insured investment against losses. So I did another 2x USD$5,000 injection on 23rd and 24th Nov. As of 25th Nov, my invested amount was at USD$10,250 and the bonus injected was USD$1,800 bringing my account total to USD$12,050. All verification and signing of relevant documents were done.

On 25th Nov, a total of 6 trades were placed under the instructions of Benjamin Novak. Traded amount at USD$1,200, 2 wins and 4 losses. Resulting in a net loss of USD$488. My account standing at the end of that trading session was at USD$11,562. I have expressed my displeasure to Benjamin Novak at the way things have gone, the good signals promised to me was not being delivered. I then put in a request for the withdrawal of my initial investment of USD$10,200. At that point in time, based on my invested amount, the bonus received and BdB Bonus and Withdrawal Policy, I should still be eligible to receive back almost the full amount.

However, Benjamin Novak continued to pressurise me and clearly stated that I am not eligible to withdraw anything right now, unless I continue trading with him. He further entice me to continue trading by promising better signals and returns and by topping my account up with bonuses. I finally agreed and on 28th Nov, my account was injected with an additional USD$11,000 of bonuses and trading began.

Another 6 trades with total amount of USD$12,000 were taken under the instructions of Benjamin Novak on 28th Nov, and all resulted in losses. By this time, I was more or less convinced that Benjamin Novak was in no way going to deliver the so called good trading signals, consistent profits returns and insured trades that he had promised.

On 1st Dec, at 14:50 hrs, I put in a withdrawal request again for my investment of USD$10,200 after the big disappointment with the way Benjamin Novak has managed my account. It was at this point that Benjamin made a grossly misrepresented statement to me that if I want to withdraw my money, I have to cancel my current withdrawal request and continue trading with a new Account Manager (Leo Carter aka Mitzi Leoc) in 60 Secs. I had my reservation but was so desperate to secure my withdrawals which were time and again rejected in the past, that I did what was told.

A whole series of trades were then instructed by New Account Manager (Leo Carter aka Mitzi Leoc) which further reduced my account to the current USD$5,002. At this point, I decided that enough, all the promises Benjamin and Leo made to me were never kept. Promises like consistent profits, promises like insured trades, fake statements like I am not eligible to withdraw my money unless I continue trading with him.

At this point, I demand for the full refund of the balance of my initial investment of USD$10,200, which I had requested on 2 occasions and were cancelled due to the lies and fake promise given by Benjamin Novak. Also, I am hereby instructing that no one is touch my account in anyway without my permission.

If the demand for the refund of my remaining investment of USD$10,200 is not met by 9th Dec, 1800 hrs GMT, I will proceed to take the below steps and make all evidences available to:

1) Complaint to Financial Intelligence Unit of St. Vincent and the Grenadines on BdB, Ash Ltd and Aster Services Ltd.

2) Complaint to the Financial Supervision Commission of Bulgaria on the same 3 companies.

3) Complaint to ASIC, FMA, Action Fraud, FBI IC3, SEC, CFTC, ISA and Israeli Police on the same 3 companies and the real Israeli names, identities and addresses of the owners and my account manager at BdB (and Option FM).

4) Contact lawyers Sharon Nahari or Nimrod Assif from Israel to take legal proceedings.

6) Get someone (and it will not be the police) to pay a visit to all the local Israel addresses of the individuals.

7) Complaint to FSA, FCA and CySEC where Benjamin has claimed that BdB is regulated based on his email.

Regards,

Mr BH Soh

Called Credit Card issuer - says cannot help, transfer already approved
Says "you and the Banc de Binary to settle among yourselves"
See complaint emails sent to Banc de Binary below

4 December 2016 (Sunday)

Regards,

Mr BH Soh

How did you make those deposits? If by credit card, contact the issuing bank's fraud department. Explain the situation and ask about a chargeback.

If you bank can't/won't help or if you sent by bank wire, WinChargeback may be able to help.

Back