Can't withdraw from Forex-Metal [Dunboyne Investments]

I am submitting the case against: forex-metal.com
My Case is: Forex-Metal [Dunboyne Investments] is a complete SCAM.
My account # at Forex-Metal is 7987, I made the withdrawal request on Aug 04, 2014 (3,000$), and Aug 10, 2014 (400$):

But still now, after more 2 month Forex- metal not load my withdraw money onto my Skrill account.

I sent lots of emails to the email addresses; info@forex-metal.com, payments@forex-metal.com, and support@forex-metal.com. Chat reply to anything is simply "your concerns have been forwarded to support and they will respond as soon as possible", and then they end that chat. Forex-Metal does not offer chat transcript once the conversation has ended.

I only received one email from the payments department 30/09/2014. Other than that there was no communication from them at all, just silence.

Dear Mrs. Xuan Hong Nguyen Thi,
We have a lot of similar requests recently and we process them according to the FIFO policy – first in first out.
Most of the requests are processed manually and could be subject to the relevant banks’ or payment systems’ processing guidelines, which in turn may affect on our processing time.
We will process your request as soon as possible, at least partly.
We are sorry for the delay and any inconvenience caused.
Regards,
Forex-Metal Payments Department

Everyone can see the 3 attachments I have over in trader court proving what I say. I have posted the daily confirmation statement showing the withdrawal. I have posted transaction history of my Skrill account.

I don't care that the whole world knows I got scammed by these guys for $3,400 and the remaining balance in my account of a few USD. Having said that though, I don't want to hide behind some handle; I want people to know it happened to a real person with a real account, with real money. I don't want another person to be scammed by these hucksters.

Attachments

• Skrill.doc
    408 KB · Views: 8
  • chuyenT.docx
    238.8 KB · Views: 2
  • reportT.doc
    324.5 KB · Views: 5
Hello Nguyen Xuan Hong

Looks like this broker might be in financial trouble going by part of their e-mail:

We will process your request as soon as possible, at least partly.

Wonder will they get around to paying you the full amount, or $3,000, or $400.

Send them an e-mail to join this discussion (include link to this thread in e-mail) and hopefully we (the members/guests) get a better understanding about what is going on. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Hello Nguyen Xuan Hong

Looks like this broker might be in financial trouble going by part of their e-mail:

Wonder will they get around to paying you the full amount, or $3,000, or $400.

Send them an e-mail to join this discussion (include link to this thread in e-mail) and hopefully we (the members/guests) get a better understanding about what is going on. ;)

Good luck
Liz

Thank you so much!
I sent them the e-mail since 20 Oct 2014, but no reply got from them.
information will be updated.

Back