Cant withdraw from Instaforex

pactrader

Recruit
I live in Pakistan and i traded with some brokers. Two months ago I started to trade with instaforex. I thought, that this company is a good broker. I made some profit, but i can`t withdraw money. I am very angry by reason of this. Support service is constantly asking me to wait for some more time. So I have to wait until they solve my problem

Sabahfoo

Private, 1st Class
I live in Pakistan and i traded with some brokers. Two months ago I started to trade with instaforex. I thought, that this company is a good broker. I made some profit, but i can`t withdraw money. I am very angry by reason of this. Support service is constantly asking me to wait for some more time. So I have to wait until they solve my problem
Try to whatsup, telegram or any apps instaforex. You can find the contact in their website. Direct to finance department. Good Luck.

LQUEST

Recruit
Instaforex scams people and playing game of of rejecting verification system and all documents you provide are not accepted for just lame reason
I lost $90 from these fraudsters

undertaker

Sergeant
I wonder if there are anyone successfully withdrew from this broker? Maybe this broker has 2 only kind of traders:
1. Lose, no profit
2. Win, withdrawal rejection

It's only profitable business.