1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cant withdraw from Instaforex

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by pactrader, May 10, 2017.

1. pactrader

pactrader Recruit

I live in Pakistan and i traded with some brokers. Two months ago I started to trade with instaforex. I thought, that this company is a good broker. I made some profit, but i can`t withdraw money. I am very angry by reason of this. Support service is constantly asking me to wait for some more time. So I have to wait until they solve my problem

louthi likes this.
  2. Sabahfoo

Sabahfoo Private, 1st Class

Try to whatsup, telegram or any apps instaforex. You can find the contact in their website. Direct to finance department. Good Luck.

3. LQUEST

LQUEST Recruit

Instaforex scams people and playing game of of rejecting verification system and all documents you provide are not accepted for just lame reason
    I lost $90 from these fraudsters

4. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

This is an old thread, but just as a reminder InstaForex has already been labeled as a scam by FPA. You can still write a review of your experience and also follow-up with the scam thread here.

IMO, there are much, much more honest brokers to trade with. And more regulated also.

5. undertaker

undertaker Sergeant

I wonder if there are anyone successfully withdrew from this broker? Maybe this broker has 2 only kind of traders:
    1. Lose, no profit
    2. Win, withdrawal rejection

It's only profitable business.